RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Bro who even gives a fuck? It's okay to not like something. Are you saying also that it's not okay to discriminate against pedophiles because pedophiles will be offended? Same logic. smh
So I don't like farm animals. Agree to disagree and move on bro. Just enjoy the fuckin game XD
You do know "discrimination" and "prejudice" is totally different from "do not like something"?
And you do know you used a very poor example to prove your point? "discriminate against pedophiles"? Like WTF?
But as everyone is saying, we don't give a fuck, just keep your stuff to yourself.

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
wow i check spedumon patreon is needs 10$ per month to get new bersion v31 5$ patreon now don't get new version of the game??

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
small on top in kemono party got updated but it's not included v0.31 i really start to think that we will never get v0.31 since it's now worth 10$ a month

TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
wow i check spedumon patreon is needs 10$ per month to get new bersion v31 5$ patreon now don't get new version of the game??
actually Spedumon has been putting a price of 10$ for the latest game updates and also 5$ only getting updates earlier than the public version before being released the following month

TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
Why is he ramping up the price?
actually he did not increase the price, from the beginning of the game's release he made a pattreon support option, if you donate 5$ you only get early access from the public build before it is released in the following month, and if you donate 10$ you have access to see the progress of the game and also access to the latest updates

TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
actually he did not increase the price, from the beginning of the game's release he made a pattreon support option, if you donate 5$ you only get early access from the public build before it is released in the following month, and if you donate 10$ you have access to see the progress of the game and also access to the latest updates
2.png

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
um im sorry, i kinda remembered that when i check his patreon at beginning of 2020 it's only need 5$ to get the patreon version, idk if it's already there since beginning or not, that's why i thought spedumon change his patreon price

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes