RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

danseX

Sep 12, 2019
What are the changes in this update?
Ah someone else freezes when they enter the pirate ship?
Here's the dev log:

Small On Top Patreon build 0.36 change list

December List
------Event------
5 event images for the Ryler and Wulfrick event.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event poster.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audio for the event.

------Animation------
Animation
Heavy Swing Sword skill animation.

------World art------
Props
New locations on the map and the system for the “sea road” to appear.

The ”landing” beach of the next island. Red flowers!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Portal for the dream scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faces
Ryler event faces.
A new Dolpho face.
NPC Skunk faces.
NPC lizard face.

-----Sprites-----
Skunk NPC sprite for the Shiptown bar.

Sitting sprites for the pirates and the food on the table.

Sleeping sprites for the pirates and your party.

Sprite for market hall Lizard NPC.

Mysterious dream figure sprite.

------Icons------
Items
Biker Jacket.

------Audio------
NPC audio/SFX
NPC audio.

Lots of smaller SFX for the new scenes on the pirate ship.

New voice for Fucko.

------Gameplay------
Gameplay
I worked on the world map and it should work correctly with the pirate ship! If you die and your savepoint is on the first island the pirate ship should go to Shiptown and so on. It is still under construction, but I hope it works!

Skills
Wild Strike (Sword skill)

2 * ATK + 10% Enemy Max HP → 3 * ATK + 10% Enemy Max HP

New Sword skill, Heavy Swing

2 * ATK + 10% Enemy Max HP to all targets. Costs 75 TP.

Layout
I started working on the next island. You can see it in the World/Props part above.

Story
We’re setting sail! More story on the pirate ship as we start sailing on the ocean! Won’t spoil the story, but there should be a nice amount of new content.

Items
Biker Jacket (Chest)

+2ATK, +3DEF, +2SPE, Actions give 50% more TP.

Reactions: usernameishard

plantini

Mar 1, 2018
guys a question! when i downloaded the game here in f95zone the game had already a save in there? i wanted to ask ? the game has cheats because the character were pretty op with theit stats

Feb 16, 2021
guys a question! when i downloaded the game here in f95zone the game had already a save in there? i wanted to ask ? the game has cheats because the character were pretty op with theit stats
It's meant for patreons to skip directly to the new content without having to replay over and over again. At least that's what I assume it's for. Nothing is more annoying than having to restart from scrap because old saves are no longer supported, even if that doesn't happen too often..

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
just go to kemono party for the update 0.38

disclaimer it's not me the one that leaking it, im just sharing it
Thanks!
But It's a very weird thing to say on a pirate site.
Are you actually blaming the one who leaked it, while you are a pirate yourself? :p
Who cares who leaked it anyway? :D

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
Thanks!
But It's a very weird thing to say on a pirate site.
Are you actually blaming the one who leaked it, while you are a pirate yourself? :p
Who cares who leaked it anyway? :D
nah i just don't want to steal the light spot, in this pirate site, the one that leaked it can be called a heroes, since they the one that paid it.

• Haha
Reactions: nackedsnake

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Found the solution: just when we navigate in the ship we have to go to Shiptown BEFORE the Green Island, It will unlock Fucko and his equipement.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes