RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I can't open the fire dungeon??? I remember the last time I've played I could open, but that was like last year and I gave time to updates piles up and now I can't open the fire dungeon. Help!

Feb 16, 2021
Winslow, from Catdog, got isekai'd into a Meet Local Himbos In Your Area, and, aside from the sex, everything isn't as it seems....?
Also, Winslow may or may not be reincarnated twink demon Asgore from Undertale, your firts party member is Kass changed his class from bard to artificer, but still keeps bardic stereotipes anal alive, and the twink's a top.

May 22, 2019
I can't open the fire dungeon??? I remember the last time I've played I could open, but that was like last year and I gave time to updates piles up and now I can't open the fire dungeon. Help!
I think its a bug, it get me the same problem, I need to restart the save games because i dont find a way... sorry i couldnt help :3

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
I think its a bug, it get me the same problem, I need to restart the save games because i dont find a way... sorry i couldnt help :3
I got it. Because I played the first version of the dungeon I didn't know how to do it this time. You need to get the orb of rubyro then go to your house then talk to anubu, so then you can use the orb as a key

Amaroq450

Aug 26, 2020
I love this game, it's so much fun and yes I love taller bottoms. The bigger and taller the better.

May 22, 2019
Hey someone can tell me where i can find the last merchant (the cafe one)... i thnk its nedeed for the last scene with the owner of the merchant hall... or how I start his event? please :3

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes