RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Kinda wish Spedumon would make more small dom characters. Like an event where they make an attempt (and maybe successfully???) to fuck your big dudes.

Jatron

Oct 10, 2018
Anyone mind sharing their save profile? Don't really care to go through the game for the scenes.

TropsMC

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone mind sharing their save profile? Don't really care to go through the game for the scenes.
There's already save file in the game with 100% complete or so you can just go to new game and select gallery it's already unlock all scene dont need to play the game if you are to horny as F

Some stuff

Apr 1, 2021
is anyone else having the same problem with the map? everytime I use I get stuck at the spot, I can't move no matter how many times I click on a destination, and it's always the second time I use it, it's fine when it's the first time, but the second time glitches and now i'm stuck

RPG-Gamer

Oct 21, 2017
I encountered a bug while playing v0.43 and v0.44 (I haven't played the previous versions) : At the end of a fight, the game often has a hard time loading the experience screen. It can take 5, 10, or even 20 seconds before I can go to the loot screen.

Is it a known issue ?

Anyway, it's becoming a real pain in the 4$$, especially since I'm beginning to grind for materials and money. If anyone knows a way to fix this, or to report the bug, please let me know, thanks.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes