RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
I encountered a bug while playing v0.43 and v0.44 (I haven't played the previous versions) : At the end of a fight, the game often has a hard time loading the experience screen. It can take 5, 10, or even 20 seconds before I can go to the loot screen.

Is it a known issue ?

Anyway, it's becoming a real pain in the 4$$, especially since I'm beginning to grind for materials and money. If anyone knows a way to fix this, or to report the bug, please let me know, thanks.
im playing this game with android with joiplay as emulator, i do find the same problem with you, especially if fighting bosses,the bosses defeat scenes is take so long for some reason

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Small On Top 0.45
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Thinkerbell22

Feb 16, 2020
Literally everywhere else, no joke.

Don't be like the straights being annoying on the Lust For Adventure thread, let people with more niche turn ons have their games, and enjoy the 95% of games that instead cater to your much more mainstream interest.
yeah pls let us have fun, this is the only thing that every good happens in my life! there are many already since the age of furyr era, this is the moment when small on top just happens to be a new kink in the making huhuhuh

Craftwar2002

May 23, 2022
Literally everywhere else, no joke.

Don't be like the straights being annoying on the Lust For Adventure thread, let people with more niche turn ons have their games, and enjoy the 95% of games that instead cater to your much more mainstream interest.
I second this - there are alot of games where MC is the bottom either all the time of majority of the time.
This is a rare moment.

Reactions: CloudHammer

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
Is there no mc bottom scene in whole game at all? even bj?? smh it's so straight

I like jokes in game actually

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes