5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
I'd need a choice time to time... xD
Which could result in game ending lol
There is ending game over where you fuck the death lol

welp i don't want to spoil to much if you not play it to the end already

spoiler

the king that sounds like the vilant here is charged from bottom to top by lace magic potion(if i remember it correctly) so yeah that maybe what you looking for

maybe if you failed to make the king bottom again or something, the king will top you lol

Reactions: mikemos
Aug 2, 2019
idk why people are bitching when other gay games have big dom daddy tops. Small tops are much more niche. I would prefer if mc was a short stack than a twink tbh and all the hookups weren't annoying as hell himbos..

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
am actually looking for some diversity here and mc being a bit more submissive than a dildo lol
being top doesn't always mean being a walking dick y know

Reactions: Icekingchernobog
Aug 2, 2019
am actually looking for some diversity here and mc being a bit more submissive than a dildo lol
That is true, alot of the hook ups that involve mc just have him being used as a dildo, it's kind of hilarious.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The fact the dev tries too hard to diverse from stereotype "dominant big top + submissive small bottom" actually put this game into the opposite extreme tho (Himbo bottom looking for Dicks). But the devs are aware of that and often jokin' about it.

Just treat the whole game as a diversity, and only play when you want some small on top - if you want something else, just play almost any other one.

073.jpg

Last edited:

Thinkerbell22

Feb 16, 2020
there is alot of games that are way better than this, i think u can try looking better FVN that have good char developemnt and are literal tops

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Thinkerbell22
nackedsnake

which games you'd recommend? I ve found interesting only Lust, Natsu and Arches here (and SoT ofc)
You meant Furry games that MC is strictly a top, and the whole game is about topping others?
Sorry I don't really care if MC is a top or bottom, so doesn't pay much attention to it. Only know there's very few of them.
I think the dev said MC of is strictly a top, but it's not furry.
And there's a lot of sandboxies you can choose to play as a pure top, like or

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
You meant Furry games that MC is strictly a top, and the whole game is about topping others?
Sorry I don't really care if MC is a top or bottom, so doesn't pay much attention to it. Only know there's very few of them.
Thanks! Tho I would say - what about some fantasy/rpg furry (or not) game where mc is mostly top but can be topped?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes