RPGM Small on Top [v0.65] [Spedumon]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

mikemos

Nov 1, 2022
Thanks! Tho I would say - what about some fantasy/rpg furry (or not) game where mc is mostly top but can be topped?

I ve found smth if someone will ever need - Tavern of spear

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
I ve found smth if someone will ever need - Tavern of spear
Well, unfourtanately the majority of scenes (with NPC's) in ToS are for bottom MC, i don't remember wich ones you have the option to choose, but they are few in comparison to being only bottom, i don't consider the ones for victory/lose scenes against monsters since the game doesn't acknowledge those scenes.

Reactions: mikemos

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Well, unfourtanately the majority of scenes (with NPC's) in ToS are for bottom MC, i don't remember wich ones you have the option to choose, but they are few in comparison to being only bottom, i don't consider the ones for victory/lose scenes against monsters since the game doesn't acknowledge those scenes.
Plus, the faction war arc is a PAIN in the ass to complete.

Diezel

Sep 29, 2020
does anyone have a save before interacting with the squid? the new link of downloading only has a save before the dolphin, I really wanted to see the whole interaction for the squid is the problem.

quangphat

Feb 6, 2022
does anyone have a save before interacting with the squid? the new link of downloading only has a save before the dolphin, I really wanted to see the whole interaction for the squid is the problem.
i think the 0.47 have it

Reactions: Diezel
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes