• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I didn't actually make this model of the T-shirt, nor did I make the textures... :p

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 120-13.jpg

#Paulina... What surprised you so?
Hi friends, how are you doing? Hope you're doing great! I' d like to share with you the work process... About 60-70% of the text is done, also done 2 animations, and 36 renders... Hopefully the release will be around the 7th-10th of next month...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 121-3.jpg

Work in progress...
Hi friends, how are you doing?
I've had a lot of work this past week at my day job, I haven't even turned on my PC for a few days... Only today I got to work on the game for a few hours... I guess the update will be less than I had planned...

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
0.05-7.jpg

0.05 News
Hi friends, how are you doing?
Friends, I'm very busy at my main job right now, but despite this I try to work on the game in the evenings, but unfortunately the speed of development has decreased... For which I apologize to you... If you are not happy with the frequency of release updates, you can easily cancel or suspend your pledge ... I will continue to do my best to release updates on time... but if I don't succeed, please don't judge me too harshly...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just take your time.
Real life has a priority, and hobby (as this game developing is for you) should be there to help you relax a bit, and not to stress you additionally(y)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 122-27.jpg

Hello friends, how are you doing?
Haven't posted any news for a while, just because there was nothing to post... In the past couple of weeks I almost didn't get a chance to work on the game... At most, I could devote an hour to development. Lately, I've been coming home from work late at night, leaving me to grab a quick snack and spend a few minutes on the PC and then off to bed...
I wish I could give a definite release date... but I don't know yet... I lived on the verge of bankruptcy for a couple of years, and now I have the opportunity to improve my financial situation a little bit, so I'm not losing the opportunity...
I hope for your understanding...
P.S. I have not abandoned development, and I have no such plans yet...
Hope all is well with you and your loved ones!
Will be in touch!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 122-40.jpg

Smartass NEWS...
Hello friends, haven't you forgotten about me yet? I am still safe and sound, but unfortunately still very busy... I try to work on the game as much as possible...
And I'll do my best to get the release out this month. And as usual I repeat my words, if you're annoyed by this situation, plz cancel your pledges, (maybe temporarily) until I start working on the game more... I feel really bad towards my patrons... SRY(((
PS: Important information... I created another patreon page. I have some reasons for that. I will publish the same posts on both pages, but if you decide to support me financially, it's better to do it on this page... :
The page is not yet complete, for the same reasons, lack of free time...
Have a good time, guys! See ya later!

Yugomorph

Mar 10, 2021
"You play as a 20-year-old guy who has to find a way out of tough situations, pay for housing, work at not the best and most prestigious jobs, and deal with attacks from detractors."

Is this a game about DarksydePhil?

Reactions: Guyguyerson514

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 126-3.jpg

Release soon!
Hi friends, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well... It's been a long time since we've talked... I'm still pretty busy with my main job, which is good in principle, because it allows me to keep working on the game... Your support contributes a lot to the game as well, but if I didn't have main income, I wouldn't be able to work on the game for a few years making +-$100 dollars...

Regarding the release, it's almost done. I hope to make the release by the end of next week. I just have to do the release by the end of the month, otherwise it'll be a total fiasco...
Well, I'll be in touch, have a good time!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 126-33.jpg

Release? Nope...
Hi friends, how are you doing? I hope you're doing well! Something happened that I was very afraid of, I didn't make the release in time for the end of the month... Shit! I've been getting very little sleep these last few days, wanting to get the release done in time... but... maybe I could have done a release today, but it would have been a raw, buggy update. So I decided to polish things up... It will take me a few days to do that... If you don't mind...
A thousand pardons...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes