3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
:p Zee95

Chapter-1.rpy
Line 3738: z "All right. She can take her stuff, too..."
Should be shar instead of z.

And I'll never understand why you always define each of your characters with the same what_outlines, who_outlines and what_size. I would be easier to do it once in the gui.rpy :p
Something like:
Python:
## The size of normal dialogue text.
define gui.text_size = 18 #22
define gui.text_outlines = [ (absolute(2), "#00104020", absolute(2), absolute(2)),  (absolute(1), "#00104080", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ]

## The size of character names.
define gui.name_text_size = 30
define gui.name_text_outlines = [ (absolute(3), "#00104020", absolute(3), absolute(3)), (absolute(2), "#00104050", absolute(2), absolute(2)), (absolute(1), "#00104080", absolute(1), absolute(1)) ]
These changes directly in the define character should be reserved for occasional changes, like the who_color which defer for each character (personal opinion inside).

And it would be easier to change for the ones who prefer an other size or a different outline ;)

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hey, buddy!
LINE 3738 (AGREED) Thanks...
Honestly, I don't remember what I did it for in the beginning... I'll be honest, I don't spend much time on RENPY, there were a lot of thoughts to switch to UNITY, but for now I'm actively trying to learn animation in MAYA, rendering and shadering in Unreal... I'll share my first results soon...

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Canto Forte You forgot the most important part!!! .......... The warning!
The text has not yet been proofread

:LOL:

The Smartass 0.05a release:
ENG Version:
RUS Version:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Smartass [v0.05a] [Zee95] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1018 MB / 230 MB - Smartass-0.05a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 984 MB / 196 MB - Smartass-0.05a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
:eek:
Unity is nice and all, but Ren'Py is way better for these games ! Easier to code and fu**in' much more enjoyable to play.

Another thing you should correct is your patreon page's links. It's still patreon.com/zee95 in the code.
For the reasons you stated, I am still on Renpy.
Thanks, buddy... I'll change the link with the next update.;)

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
NTR tag is missing well I'm out of here another bitch slap to the face by the developer.
Bitch slap:LOL: like that expression. I knew what I was getting into, and that there would be opponents of my work after this update. Even though I don't consider it NTR, but everyone has their own opinion, right? Moreover, you can stop this action, I gave people a choice in this scene, but I will still find my critics.
I will say one thing, playing my game, you can expect a catch from any side.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Bitch slap:LOL: like that expression. I knew what I was getting into, and that there would be opponents of my work after this update. Even though I don't consider it NTR, but everyone has their own opinion, right? Moreover, you can stop this action, I gave people a choice in this scene, but I will still find my critics.
I will say one thing, playing my game, you can expect a catch from any side.
Lol, Well I thank you for that I mean I understand why you don't consider it being NTR since they're bf/gf after all and I really do appreciate you giving us that choice however I'm one of those guys who doesn't like missing out any content which is why I stay away from NTR/Sharing/Swinging tags, but thank you for sharing your games and good luck with your projects my friend.

Last edited:

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
I got intrigued by the main picture in the thread because that female looks very beautiful and thicc. Actually find it more awesome that the developer is from the game The Way which I play before and enjoyed.

No I saw someone comment that they might be NTR in the game and I was wondering what is about ? So I know what I’m getting into before trying the game and if it is avoidable. Anyways I wish good luck to the dev and I keep an eye for both games to see how they progress.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
:eek:
Unity is nice and all, but Ren'Py is way better for these games ! Easier to code and fu**in' much more enjoyable to play.

Another thing you should correct is your patreon page's links. It's still patreon.com/zee95 in the code.

Better for who? What tools the creator think is best to use for his/her preference is what counts. If a game is good, I don't care what engine that is used tbh. People with small potatoes objecting to unity, unreal etc is a given though, but that is not a creator problem.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Zee95 image previews are very important when choosing to download a game, maybe the most important factor. I suggest to update the first post with more images, the four present ones don't make me want to try it, three of them are dark so it would be better to add some bright ones with daylight scenes. The opening header image is really good.
Good luck with your game!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes