3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

VicXgamer

Apr 3, 2021
Excellent work ... hope some day you resume The Way ,that game really surprised me when i play it ,love the 3 routes aproach ...

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hello, friends.
This came out really shitty, was planning on doing a release before the new year, and it's already summer coming up.... f*ck. I have about 10 images left to fix, and the rest of it is text and code work, I honestly can't find the time, the last couple of years my work schedule is very busy, so I don't have time. still I'm not discouraged, and hope to make a release in the near future.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being in touch for a long time. I have a lot of work, so I don't have time to work on the game, although I'd like to finish the story I've been planning. I hope to be able to do it.

Close to realistic

Anime

Drawn

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being in touch for a long time. I have a lot of work, so I don't have time to work on the game, although I'd like to finish the story I've been planning. I hope to be able to do it.

Close to realistic

Anime

Drawn
Close to realistic.

Reactions: Ara-sH

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021

Close to realistic

Anime

Drawn
I think you should do the realistic view, but make it look more beautiful like the third, because they look like different people...

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes