3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Gotta make the release before you come back, then.:eek:

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
So far, even when I have some time to work, I can't go back to the code... I just can't bring myself to do it... Renders are 99 percent finished, maybe 95 percent, I just can't finish working on the script...
Sometimes I dabble with animation in Maya.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
are tags goofed or is there really almost no action in the game?
It's been a minute since it was last updated if I remember right, I think there is a little but not much yet. I think the next release may address that though not sure have to ask the dev.

Reactions: MFSmad

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
so, er, later, huh? :HideThePain:

btw, in two months per f95z rules this thread will be marked as "abandoned" considering there was no update for 18 months (previews, devs posts and other game related stuff dont matter if there was no actual game update/release).
hopefully you will manage to continue the development when you gave time pushing through any obstacle along the way(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hawkeye3d and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I'd love to finish the update tonight, but there's no way I can do it. I thought I would have more time over weekends, but so far it's not working out. The release is already 98 percent done, not much left. Maybe next week there will be more time, and I'll do the release next week? hope so.

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Hi guys. I had to search for this thread) Our game is in the abandoned section.
Hope you guys are doing well. I want to share some news. I'm working on an update now, it will not be the same as I planned earlier, I have redone almost all the visuals of the game. some results of the work will show. So far in this update I'm moving away from animation, I don't know when I'll get back to it. Animation was taking up almost all of my time, so for now I've decided to move away from animation. Maybe this will upset some people, maybe the opposite. I want to focus on the story. I can't promise that the update will be within a week or two, but I'll try to release it before the new year.
Have a good time, guys!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Ok, I couldn't get the images to load, I don't know why. I will try to upload in patreon, if I remember the password of patreon) I will try to upload the images tomorrow.
You can see the result of the work at the patreon .

Last edited:

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Reactions: Ara-sH and Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
Man is it nice to see your work coming back again! Really looking forward to seeing what you have done. As for animation, Imo, its overrated in adult gaming, storyline, humor, and of course adult scenes outweigh by a huge margin. Good luck Zee95
Thanks, bud. Got some free time, so I decided to resume game development. Honestly, after such a long break, I missed development.

Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Thanks, bud. Got some free time, so I decided to resume game development. Honestly, after such a long break, I missed development.
That is great to hear from you. This time the supporters/fans really need to make that click with you and your games. All are really entertaining and well read. Good luck, I will be coming back to Patreon to support you now your back.

Reactions: Zee95
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes