3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 505671
I think the MC from "The Way" looks pretty good! I specifically made it look ridiculous in the first parts to make him change throughout the game.
I agree and it reminds me the change of the looks of mine and my friends' younger selves. And I like relatable and believable characters, IMO you're doing a damn good job for all characters for both games. So I'm curious for the new character's evolution too.

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I agree and it reminds me the change of the looks of mine and my friends' younger selves. And I like relatable and believable characters, IMO you're doing a damn good job for all characters for both games. So I'm curious for the new character's evolution too.
Hope I don't disappoint you in my new game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Find him antagonistic Brad Pit so he can shoot him in the foot 4 comic releaf in some taLES from
olympus and you are golden!

Maybe some dwarfs in barrels floating on a river he can walk on and shoot arrows of love and attraction into the orcs of despair and unhappyness.

Game On!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought that the shower scene was going to go on forever, of course, I completely missed the finish icon :LOL: this looks good so far if it's anything like The Way we are in for another good game.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Because i really like "The Way", i had to play this Demo.
But i kinda got dissapointed. Well. Dissapointed i not the right Word, but i can't think of another right now.

So:

Positiv:
- Overall good Renders. Some interesting Camera Angles.
- Jade has a nice Booty.

Negativ:
- The Monolog under the Shower was ... weird.
- The Transitions were sloooow.
- The Finish Button. I clicked a Million Times an wondered that nothing happens before i realized it.

Neutral:
- Text Size could be a litte Bit bigger.
- Jade looks like she has MakeUp on her (Eyes) already before she puts on the Lipstick.
- The MC is only to be seen in the last few Renders?

Reactions: Zee95

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I prefer the young Niko Bellic from The Way, but well, the important thing are the girls.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes