3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 5.jpg

Hello, friends. I want to share my upcoming plans with you. Now I've started working on the full release of version 0.1 of my next game. I haven't fully decided on the title of the game yet. So far, I've called it "Smartass." Perhaps the title will be changed.
As for the next update of "The Way", I will start working on the next and the last update, right after the release of version 0.1 of " Smartass.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
1a 5.jpg

Hello, friends. I want to share my upcoming plans with you. Now I've started working on the full release of version 0.1 of my next game. I haven't fully decided on the title of the game yet. So far, I've called it "Smartass." Perhaps the title will be changed.
As for the next update of "The Way", I will start working on the next and the last update, right after the release of version 0.1 of " Smartass.
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask :)
Looking forward to it Zee :)
As much as I'd like to see The Way go on for even longer, all stories must come to an end at some point, one journey ends and another begins :)

Reactions: Mormont and Zee95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
House full of gurls ... bunk beds ... huge house ... madam of the house just ups and leaves them all seemingly overdosed and barely breathing the thikk air of solitude and abbandonment ...

What are we looking 4 in this?
Where is the tension?
What is the intrigue?
What does she have in mind?
Where do gurls go from there?
is it kinetic?
Is it open world?
Why is she driving a car like a box of matches?
how many wayword gurls can a stripper / air hostess / club hostess / dame 4 hire entertain out of her income?
If you have any questions for me

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zee95

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has a small room in a huge house she splits with Pauli who is flashing her at night
(small bed, loose sheets, hot nights)
She puts her own clothes then says she will warn another gurl to take them out before the week ends ?!?
She puts some clothes from the floor in the washing machine, but other clothes are already hung to dry ?!?
She leaves the bathroom in the middle of the night to put on make up in her crammed room ?!?
The huge bathroom is bugger than her room she has to share with Pauli ?!?

These transitions are killing me ... please, change the angles, put on some more light, kill the noise... anything!
um1.jpg
For the love for babes everywhere ... NOBODY TAPS THEIR NAILS STRAIGHT INTO THE TABLE LIKE A HAWK!
um2.jpg
i THINK SHE CRACKED HER NAILS ALREADY FROM THAT GRIP INTO THE TABLE.

Um3.jpg

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 23.jpg
You zoomed the picture, the quality of any image deteriorates as you zoom in.
Second, agree... there's noise on the renderers, but I don't think the noise level is critical...even though these renderers aren't final. and they won't be on release.
Third, about the nails... ...I have nothing to say... it' s a cliché... I should stop the game development, i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
I have a pretty good machine, the weakest link in my computer is the processor, and that's what I need for better renderings.
I have 1080ti 2x, 64 RAM, and a ryzen 7 1800x 8 cores...
For games this computer is perfect, but for my work it's quite weak... I need to change my processor. But I made a pretty big investment in my next game... I can't spend any more money on upgrading my computer... If I buy 2990wx, the quality of my work will increase significantly...

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Noice!!!! .... put on some fancy lens and ramp up the hardware acceleration ... make her sweat in the hot shower!

Reactions: Zee95

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 52.jpg

Work in progress.
Hey, guys! I'm still working on the game. I spend about 10-12 hours a day at work. I want to make the release by the 15th. I also decided not to cut down on quality for quantity. Soon you can evaluate our new project!

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
1a 1-3.jpg

Postpone the release for a few days.
Hey, folks, I was planning to release the game on the 15th. But during my work on the game, I changed some scenes, and it took me a little extra time. Hopefully, I'll finish all the work on the game within five days.
See you soon!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes