3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
First impressions of the game: the text speed slider in the menu is broken.
...or it serves something undefined because it certainly does not fulfill its function :)

Reactions: EZ8lt

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, not much of a game yet. More of a kinetic novel considering there is one choice so far.

Renders are good, the women look good even if, so far, I dislike the lot of them. Seems all of them are not fans of the MC and just want him to help them with their homework (or his cash). The only cool person is Mr Jara.

I hope when the second update is released we can tell Katie not to show us her boobs and to GTFO. Let the MC bleed and wallow in self-pity without someone wanting something from him. Don't force us to endure these people too much. Give us more choice. Otherwise I look forward to seeing where this story is going.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
not smartass at all! maybe make him better looking ?
It's different that's for sure but here's an idea I think he could possibly change with the more confidence he gains the contact lenses are just the first step of that journey now if he was to bulk up a bit and change the hair over time I think that would be a good way to go.

I've liked this so far enjoyed The Way and can tell that this will be a little similar to that.

Reactions: Zee95

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's different that's for sure but here's an idea I think he could possibly change with the more confidence he gains the contact lenses are just the first step of that journey now if he was to bulk up a bit and change the hair over time I think that would be a good way to go.

I've liked this so far enjoyed The Way and can tell that this will be a little similar to that.
I agree that it looks like it will be a journey, however the MC is very far from where he needs to be. He is an ineffectual, bullied, and whiny individual who doesn't seem smart enough to even begin to be a "smartass". I really hope that the storyline isn't 1) he inherits money or 2) he learns to be a "magically effective" CQC fighter through training and thus becomes well-built/good-looking.

I really hope we get to make more choices as the story continues, right now we are just watching a story and I would rather we have more impact on what happens. I don't want Zee to have to develop three hugely different branches like he did in The Way but small changes (like being able to tell Katie not to show us her breasts and that we aren't going to tutor her) would be great.

Regardless, I am interested to see what happens next, just want to be able to have the MC stand up for himself and tell various people to fuck off.

Reactions: Mormont

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Why does Petrucci get called "señor" in Spanish if he's Italian? In Italian, it's Signor Petrucci.

The text needs a bigger font size. I used CAPS+A and switched it to the max but it's still too little.

Everyone seems an asshole. Jesus, they are all disgusting. I'm eagerly waiting to see our MC put them all in their place.
Good luck with the game development, it looks promising.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Everyone seems an asshole. Jesus, they are all disgusting.
Right? I think Zee has sold the "MC is a pathetic loser that everyone hates/only talks to if they want something" too well because now I want to watch the world burn.

LOL

Okay, not really but I definitely don't want anything to do with any of them except the blind old man... And maybe his daughter since we haven't met her yet.

Everyone else can go to hell in the most expedient way possible.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Right? I think Zee has sold the "MC is a pathetic loser that everyone hates/only talks to if they want something" too well because now I want to watch the world burn.

LOL

Okay, not really but I definitely don't want anything to do with any of them except the blind old man... And maybe his daughter since we haven't met her yet.

Everyone else can go to hell in the most expedient way possible.
I won't lie, I still want my MC to bang each and all of the female characters we've met :HideThePain: . That bitch Sharon should be impaled furiously. The same applies to that cocky lesbian Pauline. As for Lisa and the others, I'll have to wait until I decide how despicable they are. Lisa could avoid the angry sex but she should get her pussy ready anyway, those math lessons will cost her dearly.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Since I'm at it, I also noticed some continuity errors in the story.
For example, what the hell is that high school Lisa is talking about? She is 21. The MC and she graduated from school one year ago (at 20??) so how the hell is she going to another high school now? I guess she meant to college.
And again, she's going to college at 21?
Those ages make no sense to me.

EDITED: Another inconsistency. After getting paid by Mr Jara the MC says the old man has given him "10 bucks more." So if he was usually paid $50 that would mean this time he got $60. However, when he starts riding his bike the thinks about the money he made that day and talks about $250. And later Bart also mentions the $250 lying on the road. It should be $260 ($200 from Petrucci and $60 from Jara.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I won't lie, I still want my MC to bang each and all of the female characters we've met :HideThePain: . That bitch Sharon should be impaled furiously. The same applies to that cocky lesbian Pauline. As for Lisa and the others, I'll have to wait until I decide how despicable they are. Lisa could avoid the angry sex but she should get her pussy ready anyway, those math lessons will cost her dearly.
I'm just not a fan of hate fucking someone no matter how hot they are... I'd rather I never saw them ever again then have their stank on my dick.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm just not a fan of hate fucking someone no matter how hot they are... I'd rather I never saw them ever again then have their stank on my dick.
Yeah, well, I wouldn't want them on my dick either (especially that bitch Sharon) but I'll use the MC as my guinea pig and see what happens :D

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Zee95

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2017
2a_01.jpg
Well, folks... since "The Way" has been frozen for an indefinite period of time, let's try our luck with this game.
I'll try to get it released during April.

Reactions: Vibescu and Abhai
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes