yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is being developed now.
Why do people keep talking about abandoned? Why do you talk nonsense while saying something that didn't happen?
It's not an assessment of the game to write that it's going to be abandoned. Make a more enterprising suggestion.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
This game is being developed now.
Why do people keep talking about abandoned? Why do you talk nonsense while saying something that didn't happen?
It's not an assessment of the game to write that it's going to be abandoned. Make a more enterprising suggestion.
Okay how's this: All House and Stat purchases are being paid twice. So the Dev could start improving & removing bugs there because that's going to make the content grind take even longer.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the quality of art but i'll admit i always have trouble playing as a goblin. i wanted to give it a shot despite that and not bad but i got bored fast.

just a me issue. i got bored being a goblin but my curiosity has be sated so all i can say now is good luck dev.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Okay how's this: All House and Stat purchases are being paid twice. So the Dev could start improving & removing bugs there because that's going to make the content grind take even longer.
I've already fixed that for 0.4

when i picked up the hammer in amy's house and opened my inventory/menu screen, the game gave me an error
What error did you get? Because everything works fine for me.

Mar 5, 2018
I've already fixed that for 0.4

What error did you get? Because everything works fine for me.
I don't remember the exact error, but it said something about a bikini. I'll see if I can replicate it.

Error:

img/pictures/-%20Patreon/Amy/amy_swimsuit_2.png

It pops up when I talk to her about sex

Last edited:

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
I don't remember the exact error, but it said something about a bikini. I'll see if I can replicate it.

Error:

img/pictures/-%20Patreon/Amy/amy_swimsuit_2.png

It pops up when I talk to her about sex
Did you get the swimsuit? Because you shouldn't be able to.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Tried running on Android using joiplay but couldn't interact with any onscreen buttons or use arrows, enter or escape to interact.

Are there any plans for an android version, or can anyone help me get it working?

EDIT: I saw another person asking the same question about a page and a half ago, but less articulately, so I'm guessing it's low priority to no priority. Sadge.

EDIT 2: I got it working by updating my joiplay install and it's plugins, but also ran into the swimsuit png error. I was in Yui's hut and tried to open the pause/save/inventory or w/e screen. No buttons pressed allowed me to exit the error, and I could only get out of it by closing and reopening the game.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes