Ren'Py Smutburg: Love And Crime [v0.02] [Bauflow60hz]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg
Overview:
The story of the game is about a character who got everything he wanted, thus losing what he valued and loved the most. It's about a person who, after being a failure, will do everything possible to no longer be one, stumbling along the way but getting up again and again.
"What is this? Reincarnate in my younger self! Let's reach the top again, but this time without leaving anyone behind."​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-10
Release Date: 2023-12-10
Developer: Bauflow - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English, Spanish

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

m ki ma jo.jpg af ubr el.jpg ni ber he ma.jpg ev ebr el.jpg IntroStory 64.png IntroStory 65.png IntroStory 73.png IntroStory 9.jpg Ni Ber He Ma Sex Video.gif

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so is she sharing like you can choose the girl you want and build relationship with her and then share if you want or its just as rYansFLYIN said about the mother having BF lol ?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 3160249

Good luck selling that to harem/incest lovers. All unavoidable also. Good Luck on your project, not sure who you're trying to attract.
It might have worked to attract multiple groups if that was avoidable content, but having it be unavoidable actually leaves only a very small group of people, so this is a complete failure if the dev thought it would attract more people like this.

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
View attachment 3160249

Good luck selling that to harem/incest lovers. All unavoidable also. Good Luck on your project, not sure who you're trying to attract.
FYI about sharing... the mom has a boyfriend, you see them bang, then she blows both of you together. All unavoidable.
It looks good but, I think, putting harem in a game with "share" and that the first images you show are 6 and 9... makes it clear what type of game it intends to be.

Good luck but pass.

Now that you mention it, I overlooked the option to make sharing avoidable. Corrections will be made in future updates, and I'll take into account the opinions of everyone.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It's about a person who, after being a failure, will do everything possible to no longer be one, stumbling along the way but getting up again and again.
What is this? Reincarnate in my younger self! Let's reach the top again, but this time without leaving anyone behind."
well according to those previews the mc didn't learn anything in his past life, :LUL:

Anyways, good luck dev.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I would take a look, but I'll wait and see if you don't completely change the game, because of these whiners who are on every page trying to dictate what a developer should or shouldn't do with the game. Such whiners make me doubt whether they have ever supported a game, or they only know how to complain, without ever having given a cent to any of the games they complain about.