Ren'Py Smutburg: Love And Crime [v0.02] [Bauflow60hz]

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I don't know if that's good enough. The point of making it avoidable is that ALL of it is avoidable. At that point, if you're gonna force it anyway, what's the point of making any of it avoidable?

You do what you want, but I'm just confused as to why you'd force it later after talking about making it avoidable.

Can you explain what will be forced?
Well, the truth is, time will tell. I'll do my best to satisfy the majority within the possibilities and routes that I already have designed and preset. Let's leave it at that; the more I talk, the deeper I dig the hole of my own coffin.

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Well, the truth is, time will tell. I'll do my best to satisfy the majority within the possibilities and routes that I already have designed and preset. Let's leave it at that; the more I talk, the deeper I dig the hole of my own coffin.
It's up to you, but the hole will be dug no matter when you decide to talk, so it behooves you to tell it earlier rather than build up more nails for the coffin. Up to you. Just wanted to give you a warning.

I wish you good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bauflow

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess then it's best to wait to try the game when it's finished to be sure if it really interests me or not. Until I'm sure that any possibility of sharing the LIs with other guys is avoidable, I see no reason to start the game.

It's up to you, but the hole will be dug no matter when you decide to talk, so it behooves you to tell it earlier rather than build up more nails for the coffin. Up to you. Just wanted to give you a warning.

I wish you good luck!
I agree, the longer it takes, the more likely it's to end up in a major fire. It's best to eliminate doubts completely from the beginning. It may eliminate potential players, but at least those that exist will be warned in advance of what to expect from the game.

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
Not sure if im just doing something wrong but there is literally no text or any "events" happening whenever i try to interact with anything in the game after entering the mansion.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'm out of time for that long comment (by PM), but take a look for yourself (just one example of thousands out there). The tag exists, they don't like it, but they come in and complain. Maybe you'll start to realize that some people aren't interested in the game, they just want to spread the seed of hate for some tags.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-copycat-v0-0-3-piggybackride-productions.182043/
First, I asked for a Direct Message, or Private Message as to not spam this thread. Please send me one. Second, I don't know what this proves, because I have this game ignored so most of the stuff is invisible to me. I'd suggest sending me screenshots specifically cause you just sent me the whole thread. Lastly, I get that there will always be people annoyed or upset about things, but why are you taking it so personally? This doesn't seem that big of an issue even if you account for haters.

I don't know why you're out of time for a PM, but I hope you'd just send it instead of commenting OT on this thread again. I wish you a good day!

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Decent start, geuss when sandbox open it kinda the end of this version, but overall it looks pretty decent. Nice renders, pretty good story start, I look forward to what more will be added and how the sandbox will be as for now it seems empty spaces.

• Red Heart

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Yes, it will be avoidable for the most part, but there are certain canonical events that won't be. For example, in the game's intro, I've already developed an alternate route where it can be avoided. However, as I mentioned, in specific events that will unfold in the future, avoidance might not be an option.
what is point of doing something avoidable when it will not be avoidable at the end? :D

just tell that there will be NTR/swinging shit and we can just move out :D

Reactions: DieselX99990
Mar 3, 2020
That AI-generated logo is the most headache-inducing mix of professional-looking and amateur-looking I've ever seen. The overall design is perfect, five stars, but if you actually try to read the text...

• Red Heart

Donn Geetz

Mar 10, 2018
Dude, i will love to see more of this game, you are right at the start line with this project, with just a bit of work you can actually make a damn god level story/gameplay, don't let the comments get under your skin, use them as a suggestion not as an order, keep it up lil bro you are doing good