Ren'Py Smutburg: Love And Crime [v0.02] [Bauflow60hz]

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I would take a look, but I'll wait and see if you don't completely change the game, because of these whiners who are on every page trying to dictate what a developer should or shouldn't do with the game. Such whiners make me doubt whether they have ever supported a game, or they only know how to complain, without ever having given a cent to any of the games they complain about.
I don't think it's bad to wait until you're sure of the content or direction, but why are singling out "whiners"? aren't you doing the same thing? You're technically also whining about the whiners while telling the Dev they shouldn't change the game or else you walk away. It's not that different. Why not just respect everyone, the "whiners" AND Dev's decisions?

I personally don't think the Dev will change their game. So I don't think you have anything to worry about. But that's just my opinion.

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I read all of you, I planned my dev route since y started so I'm not going to change everything, but in some cases is good listed the feedback, and yes "sharing" conten will stay in the game, and no is not NTR if the girls are not your parthners. The real life does not work in that way.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I read all of you, I planned my dev route since y started so I'm not going to change everything, but in some cases is good listed the feedback, and yes "sharing" conten will stay in the game, and no is not NTR if the girls are not your parthners. The real life does not work in that way.
And is it going to be as optional as what was mentioned before? (this is mandatory)

I like the harem tag, but not sharing tag and the scene they described is enough for me to discard the game.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
okay, you must tell your story, whether or not you have NTR, whether or not you have Sharing, at no point did I suggest you insert or remove anything from your game, just do what you planned.
There is no way to please everyone, I suggest that if possible, make some things optional, although even though they are optional and avoidable, there will always be people who complain.
From what I read in the comments, it's not the MC who shares it, soon they'll complain that the mother isn't a virgin.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
okay, you must tell your story, whether or not you have NTR, whether or not you have Sharing, at no point did I suggest you insert or remove anything from your game, just do what you planned.
There is no way to please everyone, I suggest that if possible, make some things optional, although even though they are optional and avoidable, there will always be people who complain.
From what I read in the comments, it's not the MC who shares it, soon they'll complain that the mother isn't a virgin.
I don't like sharing, neither when it's the MC who shares his LIs, nor when others share their girls with the MC.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SmutburgLoveAndCrime-0.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: bauflow

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
ok, am I the only one that has no text? As soon as sandbox starts, there is no text, nothing on what to do. Phone text is blank, chat box, and when I click on people, it just boots me back to where I was originally came from. Or is that just the game right now? Also, Gofile is locked.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It might have worked to attract multiple groups if that was avoidable content, but having it be unavoidable actually leaves only a very small group of people, so this is a complete failure if the dev thought it would attract more people like this.
To be honest, even if it was avoidable, it wouldn't attract many people, very few developers know how to put "more penises" on the screen and not seem forced, proof of this are several games on this page where the MC "shares" and they don't even have the "swinging" tag. and it is because it is only background content that does not affect anything, but when it is already "presented" to you so early on it is clear that it will be a repetitive factor, a shame.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I don't like sharing, neither when it's the MC who shares his LIs, nor when others share their girls with the MC.
To be honest I have no problem with the second, unfortunately in general it is just the preamble for the MC to end up doing the same and ending up as a cuckold, if we don't see "Another Man's Wife", the MC had sex with someone else's wife. .. only for 5 minutes later he was the cuck sharing his wife.

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
ok, am I the only one that has no text? As soon as sandbox starts, there is no text, nothing on what to do. Phone text is blank, chat box, and when I click on people, it just boots me back to where I was originally came from. Or is that just the game right now? Also, Gofile is locked.
No problem! As I mentioned in the game's intro, I'm still in the process of creating the routes and missions to follow. Currently, only the game's intro is available, serving as the foundation for the plot.

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
"When" I have time and patience, I'll send you a PM showing the crybabys and their techniques. And I'm not crying, just saying let the developers do what they want. What kind of developer are you that don't understand this? Now, if you are one of those developers who are afraid of what others will say, and make the game that others say, you can be sure that I will stay away from your games.
You probably remember me, and yes, I've been on the other side, and today I see how annoying and selfish (with exceptions of course) people are (as I was too), . Their intention is that there are no games with NTR and Sharing themes, and fuck anyone who likes these fetishes. Think it's bad all you want, but that's exactly what they think.
And I didn't say I'll leave if the developer changes the game like some out there (the same old ones). But if this is one of those developers that keeps changing the game because of some... Yes, I'm leaving, but don't worry, I'm not going to announce my departure. I'll just ignore the topic and life goes on.
But I wonder if it's just for me that the option to ignore a topic appears, I don't know, when I see a tag that I don't like (inevitable), or some images that I don't like, I don't even waste my time getting into discussions, I just ignore .
Example: I see the tag, Gore, necrophilia, furry... I don't even go into the topic, I don't like it, I'm not interested, why would I waste time discussing something I don't like?
The same for vanilla people, they see the tags NTR, Sharing, swinging... There are images where they often show scenes with these themes. But what do they do? Ignore the topic? No (with exceptions), they enter the threads to discuss, spread their hatred for that topic.
Edit: Nothing personal Larry and not against the vanillas, I was one of them too. If you want to respond to this comment, feel free, but I'm kind of tired of seeing the same complaints for years.
So, I would like to discuss this with you, but I can't send you a DM, so if you want, you can send me one. I like hearing what people say, even if I disagree. I just don't want to spam this thread with our OT conversations, so send me a message and I'm sure I can understand you better :D

P.S. I don't take it personally, don't worry :)

Reactions: V&M

bauflow

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
bauflow

Sharing can be avoided (this is, not happen) in future updates, right?
Yes, it will be avoidable for the most part, but there are certain canonical events that won't be. For example, in the game's intro, I've already developed an alternate route where it can be avoided. However, as I mentioned, in specific events that will unfold in the future, avoidance might not be an option.

• Angry
Reactions: homor

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, it will be avoidable for the most part, but there are certain canonical events that won't be. For example, in the game's intro, I've already developed an alternate route where it can be avoided. However, as I mentioned, in specific events that will unfold in the future, avoidance might not be an option.
If it's going to be sharing other people's girlfriends with the MC (girlfriends who aren't MC's LIs), then posibly is enough if I be able to skip it using CTRL. I don't like it, but it's enough if I can avoid seen it (but I prefer if it doesn't happen). If it's going to be sharing the MC's LIs with others, then I'd rather know so I don't start the game. I really dislike it and I'm only going to play the game if it can be totally avoided.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't know if that's good enough. The point of making it avoidable is that ALL of it is avoidable. At that point, if you're gonna force it anyway, what's the point of making any of it avoidable?

You do what you want, but I'm just confused as to why you'd force it later after talking about making it avoidable.

Can you explain what will be forced?