Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Did you save Holly when she got attacked at the Mall at night, or did you let Patrick handle it? If you've seen that event at all?
It should happen first time you can talk to her at Mall at evening/night, choose "Go for a ride?" she declines but gets attacked. From then on you can gain Affection with her by offering rides, provided you stepped in and saved her.
You need a certain stage of affection before she even consider having sex with ya.
Offering rides is a bug free affection grind, go for a drink has the "map icons locked on screen bug".

If you haven't seen that attack event, it may be because the first long long while she won't even give you the time of day to speak at the Mall, so if you missed it and by then "messed up", be sure to try to talk to her every evening/night at Mall when she is there, after completing other stuff, one of those other stuff is the trigger I think.. or perhaps a conversation with someone about something...
Having trouble getting her to talk to me and I have been doing a lot of other stuff and doing conversions but nothing has triggered it yet. Guess I will try talking to everyone about Holly again, that is those who will talk about her.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
on holly i posted on 21 page how to fuck her if u have past any of those events u may have missed out on.

if on zoe if u finger banged her & went straight to pub & worked as bouncer u should have gotten to fuck zoe at closing time. me i did it 3 times with her b4 had new convesation with her at beach. only thing i can think of is u had some converstation with some one that trigered the patrick conversation with zoe b4 u fucked zoe.

my post on fixer vs fencer was not directed at any 1 person i saw it on multiple posts. i have a thing about using proper words for some thing bc if not thats how words get corruped like gay origanialy meant happy well u know what it means now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I got Zoe in bar and so did Patrick so am beyond that and back to lvl 11 again and stuck at the same point as my 1st play through. I don't know if it's a corrupt download, bug or I missed something again or if the triggers are so tight that if you by pass one of them it won't trigger the auto convo with Sarah. That event seems to start this way-Talk to Erika at 1800 asking for more to do. Same day 2200 talk to Red and Al to get explosives quest. Next day get explosives from Sergej. Same day 2200 talk to Red and Al to use explosives. Next day 0900 save Al same day 1600 see Erika/Fred talking. 1700 talk to Erika in slums. then 1800 talk to Erika at club and get Glen friend convo. 2200 talk to Red/Al and get you saved me convo with Al. Next day should get auto convo with Susan either at Mall or in the slums but it doesn't happen so I wonder if I should have talked to Red and Al at club 2200 to let Red brag about the explosion before saving Al. Only thing I can think of that I forgot to do that I did 1st time. Now I only get the "You saved me" convo when talking to Red and Al.

I guess that means I have to say goodbye to a great game since I can't find a way around this. I think I have a save before I save Al so I might try to load it and see if I can run through from that point. Other than that I won't start from the beginning again because of the slow transitions and bugs. I am truly sorry that it's come to this.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
This dev has 4 other games on f95 so I looked them all up. 2 of them are complete and 3 still being worked on but his P page shows only one current project. All of these have been posted here since Jul of last year which would seem like a lot of games in that time but in all fairness there is now way to determine when they were actually started too be worked on. My concern is that they are all using the same game engine and the text screens look exactly the same which leads me to think that they will all have the same issues as Snake Thompson, generally slow loading screens and screens that require you to save and then launch the game to get rid of. BTW all the games except "Follower" are listed as his old games.

Does anyone know if any of those games have cleared up the issues in this game or is he producing games faster without cleaning them up. I would expect the same level of writing skill also in these games.

j766

May 15, 2017
*Edited message

Nevermind on my previous questions, I've decided this game is far too grindy and unclear to bother finishing, so I'm deleting it.

It would be awesome if somebody could post the cg's though! There were cg's posted earlier in the thread, but they don't include the ending scenes or anything more recent.

Reactions: Ty Webb

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So the dev never went back to fix the game as he said he would? Boo, too bad. So glad I am not a Patreon if he can't even do that.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
is this game has optional NTR ??
please tell me!
Kind of optional.. save often so if you do stumble upon NTR you can backtrack to not see it.
However some event/level progression might require a few of the women/girls to be sexual with another male, either with or without their concent, in some cases you have to rescue them from sexual attacks, in one occasion you die if you interfere.

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I am enjoying this game ....
But i am stuck on lvl 11 to convince Erika to attack to Black maphia ...
I have seen on her you have to find her on the street with a cop , can anyone say at what time and what day you should look ? please

Caine_Rush

Jun 12, 2017
The intro song is Hells Bells by AC/DC. Took me a while to figure it out. The tune sounded so familiar, yet the name just escaped my mind.

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
i can run 'the twist' in ultra high graphics but this game runs very slowly for me even in very low graphics. is there a fix for that or is this game just unplayable?

Reactions: white96

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I play at the moment I don´t know if you have any problems when you use the bugs for you:
Use all bugs that you can get for example.
When you work at 15 and help Estella normal it must be 20 you left it all time 19 so you get 1 hour to talk.
Working out you can get more as 24 hours so use it. When you sleep it is normal and change to the next day.
Eating you can go in – range (working out) use this and when you can´t go to a place go eating. After eating you have 100.
Day 1
9-11 Julianna Mall
9-18 Christian Garage
9-18 Estella Garage
18 Glen Slum
21-22 Holly Mall (talk with Molly 2 hours)
Work help Estella in Garage 5 hours (all time 19) +5 Estella
18 Zoe Bar
19 Patrick Bar (2 hours talking)
21 Allison Bar (touch ass – fighting with a stranger)
23-24 Estella Mall
Day 1
9-11 Talk to Julianne Mall
12 Talk to Estella Garage
13-14 Talk to Christian
15 Work & Help Estella
19 Talk with Patrick Bar
21 Talk with Holly Mall
23 Work Out Home
24 Talk to Estella Mall –drink
Loop
1-9 Work out Home
9 Eat Mall

The loop can help you for example to earn the moeny for the hotel when your police level are to high.

Last edited:

Bazzo69

Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys. I downloaded the version spoken in this thread, but when I steal the bike, the game tells me game finished for this version.

I have final 4 beta

What should I do?

Reactions: Robo1256
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes