Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How i can have sex with Holly before the bank robbery?
Scroll up on this page, look for
Or just click the post number link.
Good advice for using this forum is to get familiar with the Search Function, it saves time for you and us who takes our time to answer questions about any game.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How can I sell the bike to Sergei? He told me he'd sell it for 2400 and then I talked to Estella and then she refused , how can I sell it?
That sounds strange.. did you have the bike to sell when you spoke to him? Because when he makes his offer, just accept it man.. don't ask Estella if she is ok about getting money from crime first, that's like.. asking a nun if it's ok to sin.
Estella will accept the money when you have them, Mall at night (22-00:00 weekdays)

n007

Nov 13, 2016
Try scrolling up a bit, also make use of the search engine on this site, basically all questions about this game has already been answered.. I don't mind answering question, but I don't want to keep answering the same questions over and over.. am not paid in any way ya know :eek:penedeyewink:
HAHAHA Np... i will try to solve it myself... keep up the good work :)

zain_d

May 5, 2017
That sounds strange.. did you have the bike to sell when you spoke to him? Because when he makes his offer, just accept it man.. don't ask Estella if she is ok about getting money from crime first, that's like.. asking a nun if it's ok to sin.
Estella will accept the money when you have them, Mall at night (22-00:00 weekdays)
He actually gave the offer , and somehow the mc said it's not enough and wanted more , and then Sergei said if you find someone else or something like that ? Are you familiar with this?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Since you have saved Big Al, did you talk to Red & him at the Club house? Evenings 22:00 if I recall, Erika is there to talk to as well afterwards.
The final escalation with Black Maphia triggers with Susan in the slums at evenings, 19:00-20:00. Don't go there at 18:00 as Glen will bust ya.
Susan will write about Black Maphia in the papers, go back to club house next evening, Erika and her boyfriend talk.
A new Susan evening slums event triggers at evenings btw, be sure to buy a gun from the Fixer at the Mall first.
I saved Al and talked to Al and Red at one time and they told me to get explosives. I talked to Erika at club but not sure if right after talking to Red. I got the explosives and we blew a building up next day. Just talked to Susan but she didn't say anything about writing an article and right now I have nothing to tell her. Now will try talking to Al and Red again cuz they will ask me to get explosives again.
Edit: done and get the same convo I've been getting about Glen being a "friend" and dirty cop. Do I need to follow up on using the explosives before Susan will write the article? Seems to me that since I already did that that I should have something to tell Susan so she will have something to write about. Also what time do I need to go to club next night. Never had Erika and Brad talk anytime I went there.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I saved Al and talked to Al and Red at one time and they told me to get explosives. I talked to Erika at club but not sure if right after talking to Red. I got the explosives and we blew a building up next day. Just talked to Susan but she didn't say anything about writing an article and right now I have nothing to tell her. Now will try talking to Al and Red again cuz they will ask me to get explosives again.
Edit: done and get the same convo I've been getting about Glen being a "friend" and dirty cop. Do I need to follow up on using the explosives before Susan will write the article? Seems to me that since I already did that that I should have something to tell Susan so she will have something to write about. Also what time do I need to go to club next night. Never had Erika and Brad talk anytime I went there.
Ok there are different conversations in the Club House..

I may not have clarified well enough that the talks with Brad and Erika is done separately, the only times you can talk with them at the same time, as in 3some talk (not fuck) is when you take Alison up there around midnight.

So once again, different conversations in the Club House with everybody, depending on what stages you're at.

It sounds like you've tried about almost everything, so am wrecking my brain here.. have you've tried to follow Brad and Alison during the day (Mall), think you have to let them meet first by taking her to the club house.

I can't remember if you need to use the explosive before Susan writes her article, but I do remember that talking to her about it is not a choice, it is an "event" that happens in Slums in the evening, 19-20:00 by just entering it.

The way I discovered everything in this game (hopefully I have) was to try different locations at different times, see what looked new and think logically, sometimes the game seams not logical but later when all the story pieces come together it does make more sense.

I just wish the Dev had done what he promised to do, which was make the in game hints better and larger.
It can be quite frustrating to figure out, so hope you have at least some fun?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@DragonFire Sorry can't get it to trigger. Do I need to follow through with the explosives?
Edit: I figured it was an automatic convo with Susan but it doesn't happen. Didn't do the explosion so will try again by doing the explosion. If I can't get it to trigger then unfortunately I won't be able to continue playing. It has been fun but right now I feel like I've been at the amusement park and am tired of the rides. :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
He actually gave the offer , and somehow the mc said it's not enough and wanted more , and then Sergei said if you find someone else or something like that ? Are you familiar with this?
It shouldn't be complicated..
You have a stolen bike, it's worth a lot, the Fixer makes an offer so he can profit, of course you mention it isn't as much as it's worth but you accept just the same for it is a stolen bike.
Then you give half the money to Estella as planned, either in the Garage during the day or at the Mall at night, as far as I recall.
I have not seen it go sour, as in not completing it, if you've run across that I suggest contacting the game Dev directly :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Make a back up save and try?
The explosion event gives a huge Crime count, so be sure to have Crime at 0 first!
Then save in a slot you don't use, to be sure you can back track.
My crime is 0 and I am not sure I will be able to back track but using a different save slot.
Edit: BTW I have already robbed Allison's rich neighbors and robbed the grow house with her. Got a cool 5k in money from it.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
My crime is 0 and I am not sure I will be able to back track but using a different save slot.
Edit: BTW I have already robbed Allison's rich neighbors and robbed the grow house with her. Got a cool 5k in money from it.
Good work, the grow house as you call it, is the White Boys weed farm, think he put it in there due to many players complaining about money shortage, but can't be 100% certain of course :eek:penedeyewink:

I hope you get Black Maphia to trigger after using them explosives, game might give you the map showing bug, just save after and close game, reload, as usual to get rid of it. Really wish he had taken time to fix that damn bug! So annoying!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Good work, the grow house as you call it, is the White Boys weed farm, think he put it in there due to many players complaining about money shortage, but can't be 100% certain of course :eek:penedeyewink:

I hope you get Black Maphia to trigger after using them explosives, game might give you the map showing bug, just save after and close game, reload, as usual to get rid of it. Really wish he had taken time to fix that damn bug! So annoying!
Find out tomorrow about the explosion. I already ground out 5k money before that so I now have over 10k. :cool:

McPie

Jul 9, 2017
Scroll up on this page, look for
Or just click the post number link.
Good advice for using this forum is to get familiar with the Search Function, it saves time for you and us who takes our time to answer questions about any game.
Thank you man :)

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
the reason for calling it grow house is bc at lease in usa.
thats what they are if in a house.
if outside they are a weed farm.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
& he his a fencer not a fixer
fencer deals in stole items.
fixer is corporate problem solver.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
& he his a fencer not a fixer
fencer deals in stole items.
fixer is corporate problem solver.
Well I'm Danish and used to play Shadow Run, the pen/paper&dice rpg, old school.. and a Fixer to me is kinda the same as a Fence, a shady broker of stolen and, or, illegal goods. As long as ya understand what I mean, right? :eek:penedeyewink:

PimpDaddyRoe

Jul 18, 2018
Im soo lost. I need to convince Erika to attack the blaq maphia. Ive seen her with glen and talked to her at the club house. Ive planted the cam in roxannes room and got it couple days later. I robbed the weed house. I also saved Amber from the mugger while she is with that guy. I dont know what else to do. Ive read in the posts that i need to save the other 2 biker guys but ive yet to find them. Still havent seen Estella at the strip club but ive talked to her and sold the stolen bike to help her get some money.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes