Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Uhmmm... I tend to grind all possible affection a lot when I play games like these.. so I can confirm that when you finally reach the very end (for Lewdness sake make a save before presenting the final evidence to your brothers Wife, you should know when.. in fact make saves before talking to her then.. it can be a grind fest with her as well, keep track of her Affection too!) you will be able to choose an end with almost all the girls/women.

The ones you can't is:
Thanks, I went back and this time was able to get what you got. So just like you i had 4 girls i have no idea if there's an ending for. Thanks for the help.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ah.. so there isn't a 2nd final version out yet, a bug free one, you really had me going there for a moment :closedeyesmile:

The discussions / comments starting on page 9 on this forum are from months ago when Honeygames spoke of when he would do bug fixes for the whole game.. first he would finish the game (which is now done) and then, he promised/said/wrote, he would do a re-work or major bug fix.
This gave some remarks from fellow site members, to be an unfortunate way of developing.. but let's hope we still get a good major overhaul bug fix with trim works and sprinkles on top, when the dear Honeygames is good and ready to do so ;)
However.. personally I have no idea when such would be, as he is working on another game project of his, which he already was doing while completing this one. The Man has many irons in the forge (translated "saying" from my country, hehe) which ain't all bad.. because being a creative mind myself I can relate to burning out on one project, then it's good to have something else to do, as long as he ain't getting stressed out.
I don't know if I have a bug or not. I already knew about how to quickly make money but thanks for tip. I am now set to "steal a bike" but when I did it I went over 100 being hot, glad I saved game, and after that got the end of version screen and to save game. That would put me at lvl 10 but am not sure if that is the end since I saw a post that they were stuck at lvl 12. Bought my "honey Girls" membership and watched the one video on it.

So am I as far as I can go except for grinding money and buying everything at the mall before I steal the bike. Do I need to find a different download and then start over, which I really don't want to do or can I proceed with what I have and grind to pad money and other stats such as relationship with Allison and try to catch Cheryl and Jonathon in a tryst with the camera?

Ty Webb

May 9, 2017
This game is too slow with too much grind for my taste. I'd love it if someone could share the sex scene package/CG rip. Please.

Reactions: DragonFire

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I don't know if I have a bug or not. I already knew about how to quickly make money but thanks for tip. I am now set to "steal a bike" but when I did it I went over 100 being hot, glad I saved game, and after that got the end of version screen and to save game. That would put me at lvl 10 but am not sure if that is the end since I saw a post that they were stuck at lvl 12. Bought my "honey Girls" membership and watched the one video on it.

So am I as far as I can go except for grinding money and buying everything at the mall before I steal the bike. Do I need to find a different download and then start over, which I really don't want to do or can I proceed with what I have and grind to pad money and other stats such as relationship with Allison and try to catch Cheryl and Jonathon in a tryst with the camera?
If your game version is called: final beta 4, then you can complete the game, though it's a buggy ride so make saves often and check if your Crime rate is high before doing so.
The end level is 38 if I recall correctly, so you have a loooong way to go if you only just stole the first bike ;)

You don't have to buy anything for getting the bike, except the Computer, provided you lost the opportunity for Estelle to teach you.

Relationship grind is always a good idea, read my above posts with spoilers of why ;)

Your question about catching Cheryl and Jonathan on camera will be answered in this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@DragonFire thx. After I grind some more cash I will have to figure out how to continue after I steal the bike. Looks like I have a lot of grinding to do do and some women to meet. I have the final beta 4 version so I should be able to finish.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
how to get speedy bike..lvl 18
It's answered before in this forum, the search function in upper right corner is your friend ;)
Answer is: Finish Estella's dilemma by killing the Latin Boss, when you've reached the point in the story that all you have to do is find him (should be after you saw Estella dance in the strip club on a Saturday and talked with her the next day at the same place), look around in the Suburbs during morning, week days, think I got him on a Monday on 09:00.. but don't quote me on that.. tell the sweet Estella the good news and ask her afterwards on how to boost the speed of a bike.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Why does it say this game is "completed" when text in the game says features are missing 'till x version, confused.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
Ah.. so there isn't a 2nd final version out yet, a bug free one, you really had me going there for a moment :closedeyesmile:

The discussions / comments starting on page 9 on this forum are from months ago when Honeygames spoke of when he would do bug fixes for the whole game.. first he would finish the game (which is now done) and then, he promised/said/wrote, he would do a re-work or major bug fix.
This gave some remarks from fellow site members, to be an unfortunate way of developing.. but let's hope we still get a good major overhaul bug fix with trim works and sprinkles on top, when the dear Honeygames is good and ready to do so ;)
However.. personally I have no idea when such would be, as he is working on another game project of his, which he already was doing while completing this one. The Man has many irons in the forge (translated "saying" from my country, hehe) which ain't all bad.. because being a creative mind myself I can relate to burning out on one project, then it's good to have something else to do, as long as he ain't getting stressed out.
to clarfiy myself i had try to answer question about how to hotwire bike but i said it was around page 3 but than i was looking for something & saw it was on page 9 not 3 that the discussion about how to hotwire was on.

as to the finished game all i can say is chat on difefferent forms for this game say that there is a bug final version & a not bug final version. ive looked at different downloads of the final version all have the same name but some say it around 200mb while others say its around 500mb. i dont know for fact if they are the same final version with misprent of mb size or if they are 2 different final version i cant say 1 way or the other for fact all i can say is the final version that has been posted on this thread is a buggy final version which makes me sad bc i want to see what susan looks like when spying on her but bc of bug picture frezes on her sitting on bed in a leatard.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
How do you kick out the latino gangs? I am doing the bouncer thing for a week now but no progress.
im asumming u have had conversation with bikers & thatsa y u r getting rid of latinos if thats case than random night while being bouncer u will have fights with latinos i believe around 3 times i i remember right than if i remember while u are being a bouncer 1 night bikers will return & say u got rid of latino & invite u to there clubhouse where u will get mission to steal bike for bikers

Reactions: BigCaine

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
u didnt get sex with zoe she was my 1st u go to resident talk to zoe ask her to beach u ahave coversion each time going little further with her til u figure bang her i cant remember if it was couple fingerbangs or not but once had enough u just do bouncer that night after closing she bangs ur brains out lol

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
now to fuck holly is at mall at night talk offer her ride now dont know when in game this is activated i did it around level 15 but may b avalible sooner now i offer ride than a sceane was started of her being jump u will have option of do nothing which leads to patick saving her i didnt like that so i went with other option which is to help her ur self that leads u to being able to take her for drinks plus a scene in gym with her chatting on phone dont remember if u need to talk to her or not to get that scence after enough drinks with her (wanrning this part is bug her pictue will freeze every time so same close reopen) u get to drunk conersation that say u not at motel at this time i had stayed at hotel couple time dont know if u need to or not but once enough drinks with her u 1 night will go to sleep in motel get woke up by holly & have choice sent her home or let her convince u i ofcourse chosed convine which is drunk sex with holly tcouple time plus couple more drinks with till now when i go to sleep i get call holly wich is her drunk sex or go to map which is 9 am next day

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
while i thinking about the sex with the girls im at level 18 right now so allision the 1 i would have thought to b the easyest slut to lay but so far ive only gotten 2 bj from her 1 when rob her neiber & the other when we rob the weed house has any1 gotten more from her at this piont in the game?

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i type the way i talk. thinking more on my spelling which is bad enough. that i dont tink about puncuwation marks. but i woldnt b posting if i wasnt seeing repeated question of same thing that has be answer but to lazy to read form. plus not once till i posted about sex has any1 told how to do sex with girls. so i thought bc ive done both holly & zoe i would tell. now i ive enough problem i my live about my spelling & my speech i dont need my puncuwation added to list. im just tring to help if people dont like it than they need to start posting plz.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
now to fuck holly is at mall at night talk offer her ride now dont know when in game this is activated i did it around level 15 but may b avalible sooner now i offer ride than a sceane was started of her being jump u will have option of do nothing which leads to patick saving her i didnt like that so i went with other option which is to help her ur self that leads u to being able to take her for drinks plus a scene in gym with her chatting on phone dont remember if u need to talk to her or not to get that scence after enough drinks with her (wanrning this part is bug her pictue will freeze every time so same close reopen) u get to drunk conersation that say u not at motel at this time i had stayed at hotel couple time dont know if u need to or not but once enough drinks with her u 1 night will go to sleep in motel get woke up by holly & have choice sent her home or let her convince u i ofcourse chosed convine which is drunk sex with holly tcouple time plus couple more drinks with till now when i go to sleep i get call holly wich is her drunk sex or go to map which is 9 am next day
Let me help you out a bit by simplifying what you try to say? ;)

To fuck Holly, Mall at evening, she won't talk to you until you reach a certain stage.. that stage is when she gets attacked right after you offer her a ride home, can't remember the level stage exactly.
You get the option to help her, if you do she will be grateful. If you don't, then her brother helps her and you will loose the option to get relation points with her.
After you helped her, you can start giving her rides home for relation points.
You can also drink with her for points, but this gives the map bug screen, where you have to save, close game, reload.

Next stage is when you learn about her boyfriend.. You will spot him with Amber at the Strip Club.
Now you talk to Amber in the Slums until you ask her for a favor, to show up in the Gym and expose Holly's cheating Boyfriend.

Go to the Gym, witness the drama.

Now you will meet a different Holly at the Mall in evenings, a pissed drunk angry young woman.
She drinks with you and complains about men.

At some point, when you go to sleep at the cheap Motel, Holly will show up, drunk out of her scull and tries to fuck you.
You can refuse her and send her home (she won't be happy about that) or you can let her have her way.
If you let her have her way, she will help you in the end game, as she shows up to fuck when you get robbed at night.
Without her help, you will loose all your money at that late stage, which might be quite a lot.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes