Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I used CE to cheat a little with the training stat, is that why the Latinos don't seem to be showing up?
I can't give a certain answer to that.. it may or may not be a factor.
Have you pursued every other lead in the game? Fingered Zoe at the Beach, talked to every character about the Latin Gang, well those you can ask about them that is.. one of those conversations might be a key trigger as well.
If you've done all that and still they won't show up when you're Bouncing, then it be a safer bet that cheating for Training stat have resulted in a blocking of the progress.

Personally I only used cheat engine for money in the version before the final one and I started a fresh cheat free game when I completed it, took a lot of grinding, but what can I say.. am persistent at times ;)

BigCaine

May 13, 2018
I can't give a certain answer to that.. it may or may not be a factor.
Have you pursued every other lead in the game? Fingered Zoe at the Beach, talked to every character about the Latin Gang, well those you can ask about them that is.. one of those conversations might be a key trigger as well.
If you've done all that and still they won't show up when you're Bouncing, then it be a safer bet that cheating for Training stat have resulted in a blocking of the progress.

Personally I only used cheat engine for money in the version before the final one and I started a fresh cheat free game when I completed it, took a lot of grinding, but what can I say.. am persistent at times ;)
Yeah talked around about the gangs, i suppose time to start a new game. Didn't do the zoe part, when can i meet her at beach

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, getting to a frustration point again. This time trying to get Erika to attack the Black Maphia. Read a post that said Erika has to show up in the street talking to a cop during the week. Which street is it, main or the bad neighborhood. Have exhausted the main street and need to lower my police footprint so I don't go over 100 if I meet Glen so haven't seen her yet. I have talked to everybody including Erika and even got involved with getting explosives which is a waste of time since it cost me $300 + a $100 stay in the hotel and a 70 pt increase in my footprint and went back the next night but no money, just Red and Big Al bragging about how big the explosion was. Is there anything I need to do to get Erika to show up in the city to complete this event/quest?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Yeah talked around about the gangs, i suppose time to start a new game. Didn't do the zoe part, when can i meet her at beach
I think it's 14:00 or 15:00 till 16-17:00 every day that Zoe is at the beach, she likes to sunbath before opening up the bar ;)

Try getting affection with her first, it's pretty linear, start by buying her a beer, when she has enough affection she will accept massaging shoulders.. from then you can't go wrong as you won't get a further option unless she would like it.
Oh and she never want to go for a ride or anything else but going to the beach.
Dev might had planned she would at some stage, but haven't seen it yet.

When you've been a little nasty with her, go to bar at 18:00, talk with her, talk with Patrick at 19:00 and bounce at 20:00, if I recall the order correctly.. should get a special scene with her, after that, next day, should be a different scene with Patrick and in between or after is the fights.

Thing is, Zoe has to first get a crush on You, then on Patrick because he helps against the Latin gang as they don't fight you 1 on 1.. kinda.. eh.. gang up on ya, or tries to :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: BigCaine

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Well, getting to a frustration point again. This time trying to get Erika to attack the Black Maphia. Read a post that said Erika has to show up in the street talking to a cop during the week. Which street is it, main or the bad neighborhood. Have exhausted the main street and need to lower my police footprint so I don't go over 100 if I meet Glen so haven't seen her yet. I have talked to everybody including Erika and even got involved with getting explosives which is a waste of time since it cost me $300 + a $100 stay in the hotel and a 70 pt increase in my footprint and went back the next night but no money, just Red and Big Al bragging about how big the explosion was. Is there anything I need to do to get Erika to show up in the city to complete this event/quest?
Slums.. many many many events trigger in the Slums, some early mornings, some in the afternoon, Glen will be there at 18:00 week days, can't remember weekends.. that's when to avoid the area, but when Erika has her Slum time, he won't notice you as he is talking to her. If I recall correctly it is 14-17:00 she hangs out there, week days or weekends.. or maybe both... I recall because club house opens at 18:00 where she is alone up there, and she goes strait from Slums to that.

For Black Maphia mission however, you also have to save the biker boss in the Slums and that happens early morning, 09:00.
That's when you can start manipulating "your" gang into going up against them, because Erika's lover, won't go against them for some reason (if you read what the reporter has to say on the matter, and listen to other "gossip/info" you can piece together why).

So once again the game info lead text is misleading, as you need to do something else before Erika will even talk about the subject and it ain't just about the bad cop, though that is a first step.

When you've done all that and again wonder how to fight them.. think out of the box.. Susan the reporter is a great ally and has special events in the Slums too.. as does Amber, as she knows who controls the Strip Club.. so in all this ya have to talk with her as well about this whole thing, it's a massive connected chain of events in the right order, which the in game hint's doesn't inform of.

not_ur_average_bear

Jul 18, 2018
Am pretty sure the mission is to sell drugs like 4 or 5 times in the Pub/Bar, so be mindful of the Cops awareness towards Snake criminal points.
Or if you did that, then they ask for Snake to get some explosives. Hint for that: Snake should already have met a "fence/fixer" if he is at level 11.

If you mean from level 12 to 13, then ignore the above.. as I haven't gotten to that point yet.. needed a break from this many hours in a row marathon :eek:penedeyewink:
Sorry i know it is a old post but it is the only mention of "the fixer" anywhere here. But how do you meet him i am on lvl 11 now and have not met him

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Slums.. many many many events trigger in the Slums, some early mornings, some in the afternoon, Glen will be there at 18:00 week days, can't remember weekends.. that's when to avoid the area, but when Erika has her Slum time, he won't notice you as he is talking to her. If I recall correctly it is 14-17:00 she hangs out there, week days or weekends.. or maybe both... I recall because club house opens at 18:00 where she is alone up there, and she goes strait from Slums to that.

For Black Maphia mission however, you also have to save the biker boss in the Slums and that happens early morning, 09:00.
That's when you can start manipulating "your" gang into going up against them, because Erika's lover, won't go against them for some reason (if you read what the reporter has to say on the matter, and listen to other "gossip/info" you can piece together why).

So once again the game info lead text is misleading, as you need to do something else before Erika will even talk about the subject and it ain't just about the bad cop, though that is a first step.

When you've done all that and again wonder how to fight them.. think out of the box.. Susan the reporter is a great ally and has special events in the Slums too.. as does Amber, as she knows who controls the Strip Club.. so in all this ya have to talk with her as well about this whole thing, it's a massive connected chain of events in the right order, which the in game hint's doesn't inform of.
I assume you mean save Big Al-done. Saw Erika with Glen later that day. Have talked to Amber in the hood and talked to Susan outside the Mall. Saved Christian and Amber from mugger and talked to both of them about it but not sure it's related to Erika quest but something else. Learned the approx location of latino headquarters from Susan. Nothing new from Patrick or Estrella. So I think I need to talk some more to Susan and Amber in the hood to move forward.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I assume you mean save Big Al-done. Saw Erika with Glen later that day. Have talked to Amber in the hood and talked to Susan outside the Mall. Saved Christian and Amber from mugger and talked to both of them about it but not sure it's related to Erika quest but something else. Learned the approx location of latino headquarters from Susan. Nothing new from Patrick or Estrella. So I think I need to talk some more to Susan and Amber in the hood to move forward.
Since you have saved Big Al, did you talk to Red & him at the Club house? Evenings 22:00 if I recall, Erika is there to talk to as well afterwards.
The final escalation with Black Maphia triggers with Susan in the slums at evenings, 19:00-20:00. Don't go there at 18:00 as Glen will bust ya.
Susan will write about Black Maphia in the papers, go back to club house next evening, Erika and her boyfriend talk.
A new Susan evening slums event triggers at evenings btw, be sure to buy a gun from the Fixer at the Mall first.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry i know it is a old post but it is the only mention of "the fixer" anywhere here. But how do you meet him i am on lvl 11 now and have not met him
Beach at 23:00 - 00:00, Talk to Allison, rob a house. Be sure to have very low if not 0 Crime rate, as this will increase it a lot.
In the house you get one shot to find some loot, so save before going there.
After the robbery, meet her at Mall during the day and she takes you to her contact to sell what you found.
From then on you can visit the Fixer guy at the mall when you want, he also buys the 2nd bike from you, sells explosives and weapons when your missions demands it.
It's possible you have to have stolen the 2nd bike first, for the house robbery to trigger, that's an Estella related mission.

zain_d

May 5, 2017
How can I advance with Roxanne ? I saw her once in the sauna and now every day I can only say hello to her

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
tks ... now i am stuck with convince erica to attack black maphia
Try scrolling up a bit, also make use of the search engine on this site, basically all questions about this game has already been answered.. I don't mind answering question, but I don't want to keep answering the same questions over and over.. am not paid in any way ya know :eek:penedeyewink:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
How can I advance with Roxanne ? I saw her once in the sauna and now every day I can only say hello to her
Roxanne is a gold digger..
She's the one you can give the dress and lingerie from the mall shop.
You also increase her affection by paying for her hair cut when she is in the Salon, forgot what week day that is.
You need Hotel Room and Hidden cam to fuck her, when that time comes here is an affection fact for her:
She gains 10 affection if you let her cum on your dick.
She looses 10 affection if you fuck her hard.
It's two different views, worth seeing them both, but if you wonder if she is an end game girl then she is not.. I had more than 200 affection with her by the time I ended the game and she was not on the list of girls to choose from, whom to end up with, sadly enough.. cuz I did enjoy her quite a lot ;)

zain_d

May 5, 2017
How can I sell the bike to Sergei? He told me he'd sell it for 2400 and then I talked to Estella and then she refused , how can I sell it?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes