Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
hate to say it but im stuck level 12 convince red al & brad. i get from red & al talking about me blowing up shop brad talks to me about we want mony & hot girls ive done stole weed from white boys also but cant find anything left to help me out of level 12

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Alright have finally gotten frustrated to the point I am ready to quit and delete it. I am stuck on lvl 9 and I know I need to raise my relationship with Estrella to learn how to hotwire a motorcyle and probably get Allison to help me steal one. However I cannot find Estrella anywhere when I can raise my relationship. During the week she is at the shop all day long and on weekends she is in the hood but tells me she is late when I talk to her. So how do I raise her relationship so she will teach me how to hot wire that bike. I can deal with the grind and how slow this game is on my laptop but not spinning my wheels on it.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I see the complete tag on this game, is this the final version? And is it normal for me too see certain scenes get stuck (like the talk with debra, replacing the map screen, which can be fixed by closing and starting the game again"?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Alright have finally gotten frustrated to the point I am ready to quit and delete it. I am stuck on lvl 9 and I know I need to raise my relationship with Estrella to learn how to hotwire a motorcyle and probably get Allison to help me steal one. However I cannot find Estrella anywhere when I can raise my relationship. During the week she is at the shop all day long and on weekends she is in the hood but tells me she is late when I talk to her. So how do I raise her relationship so she will teach me how to hot wire that bike. I can deal with the grind and how slow this game is on my laptop but not spinning my wheels on it.
Estella can be found at the Mall on weekdays from 22-24, means you can work as bouncer (always ends at 24) go to Mall, ask Estella for a drink (cost $20) and she will get a few points, maybe only one, can't recall.. anyways, when she is at 25'ish you can ask how to hot wire a bike.
Important: Do not go to slums in the morning until she has taught you, as that will lead to the Latin Boss blackmailing her, if that happens all relation point progress with Estella will be paused!
If you already saw that scene and that's why you have frustrating troubles, buy a PC, go to Motel Room, click PC, it should show a crash course in hot wire a bike, takes a few reading schedules, maybe spread over a couple of days, but when you've learned it, it will inform so.

Edit note: Estella will ask you some days in the morning, 09:00, if you can help with a car, it happens like 2 times, unless latin boss blackmail has started.
Help her out with it (in the garage) and she gets 5 or 10 points each time. Can't tell when it triggers, may be random, but it's a little boost to her point grind, though the start of game is still slow.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I see the complete tag on this game, is this the final version? And is it normal for me too see certain scenes get stuck (like the talk with debra, replacing the map screen, which can be fixed by closing and starting the game again"?
I can confirm the game is completed, I just spend a heck of a lot of gaming hours re-playing it from start to finish!

A lot of old bugs have not been fixed, that frustrated the hell out of me and increased the play time massively, because as you said yourself, the map icons shows up on many screens and only way to get rid of them is to save, close game and restart/reload.

Of course I forgot to take notes as I played my way through, so will take longer to write a guide, but at least I know it can be played to the end, however buggy it is.

Honeygames mentioned a long time ago that when he finished the game, he would start working on the bugs and do some polishing /finishing touches.. I hope he still plans to do so, because this game really needs it.
Not only to simplify the graphic card strain, in effort to make the game faster for less powerful PC's, but hopefully also include better movie animations (more floating animations and moaning sounds, only a few in the early game has that, all the middle and end game animations has no sound sadly enough).

In my play through I might have skipped some content, unknown to me, but I noticed the MC's level sometimes jumped 2-3 levels when a "mission" was completed, which again can complicate writing complete step by step, level by level guide.

Reactions: El bacca Del Chew

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Any Walkthrough please?
Damn you asked as I was still writing my answer to the above questions..
I was planning to work on a guide/walk through together with the Dev, but I didn't receive all the needed info, so had to play through from start when the final version came out. That took many frustrating hours, but I might start it up again and take notes next time.. however I can not promise when, or even if, I'm gonna do this, because it will be time consuming.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
nvm im unstuck i finally found al getting jumped in suburbs which triggered being able to talk with brad about going to war but brad says no bc he pussy boy but knew that frome erickas talk i unlocked her telling her hes a pussy boy than need to talk with susan about wtiting stroy on black & there strip club. this let me talk with brad & go to war. this jumped me from level 12 to 15 after that u can buy a gun than talk to susan & end up saving her from the black mb watch out & have money bc ur wanted point are going over 100 but u will unlock susans house as hide out but cant go on nights her girlfriend there & u cant go after 24hrs meaning if clock reads 25 am or 1 am & ur wanted point are over 100 its aresting time come morning but after u save susan u can take overstrip club & jump to level 17 i think i had to get sleep at that point this morning

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
there is supose to b 2 final version out right now according to talk on forms about trhis game 1 is not bug free & 1 is supose to b bug free. the 1 posted on this thread at this point is not bug free.
as far as estalla & hotwiring back at beging there is decusion about it some where around page 3 u will need to have gotten bj from her be fore latin boss gets his bj & u will need ur relation piont to b a certain level but if u are at steal bike if u have a pc u can learn hotwire on it it will take about 3 watching of it on the pc u know u wated it anofe times when u read got it message u can do it at night in motel b4 u go to sleep i leard u can stay up till atlease 7 am in motel that way

espanola

Aug 8, 2017
meet debra at cheryl barbar at 17:00pm then meet the report at 20:00 in the sub then wait and visit cheryl home and its the end too bad .
Stuck on lvl 36, any ideas what to do?

Susan keeps asking if I have news, but I don't. I think I'm maybe supposed to find Jonathan, but no idea where he is. Also there's a bug, I killed Glen the bad cop but suddenly he's back alive.

Reactions: jtc

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
scene picture bug is both random & set. its radom at certain points when u have been playing game to long. i can confirm it is set at drinking with holly & i hope im wrong but also spy on susan at here house when wanted piont too high to stay at motel but i just at that piont in game so i hope im wrong i like to see more of her than just her in a leatard

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Estella can be found at the Mall on weekdays from 22-24, means you can work as bouncer (always ends at 24) go to Mall, ask Estella for a drink (cost $20) and she will get a few points, maybe only one, can't recall.. anyways, when she is at 25'ish you can ask how to hot wire a bike.
Important: Do not go to slums in the morning until she has taught you, as that will lead to the Latin Boss blackmailing her, if that happens all relation point progress with Estella will be paused!
If you already saw that scene and that's why you have frustrating troubles, buy a PC, go to Motel Room, click PC, it should show a crash course in hot wire a bike, takes a few reading schedules, maybe spread over a couple of days, but when you've learned it, it will inform so.

Edit note: Estella will ask you some days in the morning, 09:00, if you can help with a car, it happens like 2 times, unless latin boss blackmail has started.
Help her out with it (in the garage) and she gets 5 or 10 points each time. Can't tell when it triggers, may be random, but it's a little boost to her point grind, though the start of game is still slow.
Did the Latin Boss thing already so that's it and am a bouncer already so I guess it's the PC route now. thanks.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
there is supose to b 2 final version out right now according to talk on forms about trhis game 1 is not bug free & 1 is supose to b bug free. the 1 posted on this thread at this point is not bug free.
as far as estalla & hotwiring back at beging there is decusion about it some where around page 3 u will need to have gotten bj from her be fore latin boss gets his bj & u will need ur relation piont to b a certain level but if u are at steal bike if u have a pc u can learn hotwire on it it will take about 3 watching of it on the pc u know u wated it anofe times when u read got it message u can do it at night in motel b4 u go to sleep i leard u can stay up till atlease 7 am in motel that way

The mega link on Honygames Patreon site for this game is an exact match to the mega link in this sites OP, am not just talking about the version name and number, but the mega link address, so am curious as to where that bug free other version is? Do you have a reference to the comment, or better yet a link to the bug free version? :)

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
sorry i was wrong hotwire discussion on this thead is page 9 to start it a back & forth disusion for couple pages

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Did the Latin Boss thing already so that's it and am a bouncer already so I guess it's the PC route now. thanks.

You're welcome :)
If you have trouble earning money fast enough for the PC and other stuff, here is a tip since you can do the bouncer job in the evenings.
Week days, when bouncing job is finished at 24:00, go eat a hotdog, or Chinese food, before sleep, then when waking up you still have 100% on food, 09:00 work garage 3 times, time is now 18:00 and you have 10% food left, go directly to work as Bouncer, eat, repeat.
That's the fastest possible money grind and of course only works from Monday's through Friday's. ;)

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
all i know is there talk of a bug final version & a not bug final version & ive looked at couple download site for so call final version & im seeing 2 different sizes mb wise of the game 1 around 200mb & the othere around 5oomb. i am playing the version that was posted on this thread & i can say it do have bug now as to whether or not there is a final no bug version out right now i cant say for fact

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
sorry i was wrong hotwire discussion on this thead is page 9 to start it a back & forth disusion for couple pages
Ah.. so there isn't a 2nd final version out yet, a bug free one, you really had me going there for a moment :closedeyesmile:

The discussions / comments starting on page 9 on this forum are from months ago when Honeygames spoke of when he would do bug fixes for the whole game.. first he would finish the game (which is now done) and then, he promised/said/wrote, he would do a re-work or major bug fix.
This gave some remarks from fellow site members, to be an unfortunate way of developing.. but let's hope we still get a good major overhaul bug fix with trim works and sprinkles on top, when the dear Honeygames is good and ready to do so ;)
However.. personally I have no idea when such would be, as he is working on another game project of his, which he already was doing while completing this one. The Man has many irons in the forge (translated "saying" from my country, hehe) which ain't all bad.. because being a creative mind myself I can relate to burning out on one project, then it's good to have something else to do, as long as he ain't getting stressed out.

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I can confirm the game is completed, I just spend a heck of a lot of gaming hours re-playing it from start to finish!
Thanks, would you happen to know if the choices we make affects the number of girls we can choose for the ending? SO far I've gotten 6 girls to choose from but was wondering if this was the default choices.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, would you happen to know if the choices we make affects the number of girls we can choose for the ending?
Uhmmm... I tend to grind all possible affection a lot when I play games like these.. so I can confirm that when you finally reach the very end (for Lewdness sake make a save before presenting the final evidence to your brothers Wife, you should know when.. in fact make saves before talking to her then.. it can be a grind fest with her as well, keep track of her Affection too!) you will be able to choose an end with almost all the girls/women.

The ones you can't is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes