Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Overwrite the old versions. I don't know exactly how peope do but It works. I never ask if they trash the previous version or they overwrite.
Anyway in my patreon the Complete Game is available FOR FREE

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
#!Ggw1WYAB!zRPKaJdZWM1UwYa9EPA0CaA1cvAWhJrv8AE2dBbIS70
i just downloaded this version ontop of old version my saves where still ther but when got done stealing bike again it told me end of cureent version again. is this not last version & if so what am i doing wrong to get by stealing bike?

Aug 16, 2017
is the unity player working on this game yet? everytime I tried to play before it was mega slow. I have a whole host of other unity engine games and none of them have this issue, but for some reason, this game always plays in slow motion.

I know its nothing to do with my system as 'dead age' on steam is unity and I play that daily and its graphics and gameplay are super fast and has way way better graphics, regardless of which resolution I choose.

if anyone can give me a headsup so I don't waste a download I would appreciate it...cheers

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Locked backgrounds not fixed in some occasions..
It would be nice to know if we need to start all over or not..
I had a save from end of last version, slept at crappy hotel, got robbed (even as I shouldn't) hints next day were only: You are so close!

I overwrote my old game with the new one, this might have fixed some of the buggy old save, but am still pretty disappointed after such a long wait and 4th version of the final version should indicate massive bug fixes, can only dread what the other 3 final versions had of bugs.

I am tempted to locate the AppData for the saves, delete everything, including the game versions, and reinstall to see if that helps, because clearly old saves are messed up.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
This message stopped me from downloading this game. I hate that bastard.
It is NOT Eric from BB, it's a rugged ex-biker/criminal who's name is Snake Thompson, nickname based on his male member.. he has no resemblance to Eric from that totally different game! Neither in appearance or personality!

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
It is NOT Eric from BB, it's a rugged ex-biker/criminal who's name is Snake Thompson, nickname based on his male member.. he has no resemblance to Eric from that totally different game! Neither in appearance or personality!
Ohh, i thought it was a wink to Snake Plissken from the 80s movie Escape from New York. just me i guess, overthinking shit :)

Reactions: HoneyGames

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I downloaded final beta 4 i opened it up on top of my old vesion than started from my saved spot & stole the bike again but when done stealin bike i still get end of curent version. what am i doing wrong? final beta 4 not final version that should go past stealing bike part?

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
they say u have to overwrite old saves by new ones when u play a updated versionl of this game, so i suppose, load ur old saves and save again.

Btw do you know how to hide text in this game? you know like in renpy games sometimes texte is hiding the picture so u want hide it to have a better look^^

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes