Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
attention HoneyGames.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh... you're very unlucky. totally unlucky... fo real.
There is a way to Save yourself from Erika. If you had sex with Holly she comes to save you... or yo have to be a lil bit more unlucky and Erika stole your money during the week so you have time to earn money for the rent....

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Where and when can I follow jonathan? I spoke to him about Cheryl, money, bikers and the crystal meth, but I can't follow him and I can't talk to amber, help please?

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
i might be able to go to the Hotel and hide out for a while and try to fix my issue i think. i will give Holly some special Snake attention.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Uh... you're very unlucky. totally unlucky... fo real.
There is a way to Save yourself from Erika. If you had sex with Holly she comes to save you... or yo have to be a lil bit more unlucky and Erika stole your money during the week so you have time to earn money for the rent....

No one cares about that.Fix the lag. Its unplayable.

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
i played it to lvl 24 lol. countless relaunches included due to the map issue. just thought it might be a issue for others here. as far as unplayable goes... give the Developer some time to figure it out. not that easy i'm sure.

maze-runner

Aug 14, 2017
use the walkthrough time tables to look for any Jonathan locations. then go where ever he appears during the day. 11:00 at the beach during the week is one. you can follow him by the mall when he is with Cheryl if i remember right also.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I've completed as lvl 26, took lot's of hours, game reloads and missed some contents in the middle, not by choice but because of a triggered progress blocked the contents I missed.
Anyways, just wanted to say that despite the bug issues etc. it is a good game, good story and nice renders.
Animations with voice/sound is toppings on the ice-cream, wait.. Snake wouldn't eat ice-cream.. would he? :eek:penedeyewink:
Hopefully the completed game will have much more voice/sounds and moving animations :happyblush

One of the things that makes it a more complicated game to play, is the fact that the hint in "Stats" often only refers to a next "main" game mission and how to get there is a maze of other interlocked events, which you have to remember from the conversations Snake has with the npc's, sometimes guess.. or just being lucky to click the right area at the right time of day/week.

It could use more hints within the "Stats" menu, would also lessen the need for a better walk-through, HoneyGames told me he came up with that idea and we should be able to look forward to that improvement in a future release, yay :D

Until then, when you're stuck, try to remember earlier conversations with people, plus what their jobs are.
Certain area's are progression trigger spots, if you've done what is needed for them to trigger.
The one with the most of those are the Suburbs (Map icon looks like a crime scene victim).

Make the best use of your 4 save slots, for example when you've reached a main progression part back up on slot 4, use slot 1 as a quick save/load slot and save a lot.. because when you get those "need to close game down bugs" you don't wanna re-play too much.

Keep a close eye to the "Wanted" status, good advice is to keep it low and grind days/income when it get's around 40-50.. some crimes gives a very high rating to that handcuffs icon ;)
You loose 10 wanted points per day and a day only shifts when you sleep.. yeah I tried to trick the game by doing work out till 09:00 then go eat, but the week day remained the same, so don't do that :p

Sometimes it makes little sense what progress an event, until you actually tricker it, then suddenly it does makes sense.
It can be frustrating, very frustrating, until you finally discover what to do, but if it was too easy it would also be boring, right? ;)

Finally, this game version does have a lot of bugs, it's playable and it's end can be reached. Find solace in knowing the Dev, HoneyGames, are working on the issues and our information helps him identify them.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I've completed as lvl 26, took lot's of hours, game reloads and missed some contents in the middle, not by choice but because of a triggered progress blocked the contents I missed.
Anyways, just wanted to say that despite the bug issues etc. it is a good game, good story and nice renders.
Animations with voice/sound is toppings on the ice-cream, wait.. Snake wouldn't eat ice-cream.. would he? :eek:penedeyewink:
Hopefully the completed game will have much more voice/sounds and moving animations :happyblush

One of the things that makes it a more complicated game to play, is the fact that the hint in "Stats" often only refers to a next "main" game mission and how to get there is a maze of other interlocked events, which you have to remember from the conversations Snake has with the npc's, sometimes guess.. or just being lucky to click the right area at the right time of day/week.

It could use more hints within the "Stats" menu, would also lessen the need for a better walk-through, HoneyGames told me he came up with that idea and we should be able to look forward to that improvement in a future release, yay :D

Until then, when you're stuck, try to remember earlier conversations with people, plus what their jobs are.
Certain area's are progression trigger spots, if you've done what is needed for them to trigger.
The one with the most of those are the Suburbs (Map icon looks like a crime scene victim).

Make the best use of your 4 save slots, for example when you've reached a main progression part back up on slot 4, use slot 1 as a quick save/load slot and save a lot.. because when you get those "need to close game down bugs" you don't wanna re-play too much.

Keep a close eye to the "Wanted" status, good advice is to keep it low and grind days/income when it get's around 40-50.. some crimes gives a very high rating to that handcuffs icon ;)
You loose 10 wanted points per day and a day only shifts when you sleep.. yeah I tried to trick the game by doing work out till 09:00 then go eat, but the week day remained the same, so don't do that :p

Sometimes it makes little sense what progress an event, until you actually tricker it, then suddenly it does makes sense.
It can be frustrating, very frustrating, until you finally discover what to do, but if it was too easy it would also be boring, right? ;)

Finally, this game version does have a lot of bugs, it's playable and it's end can be reached. Find solace in knowing the Dev, HoneyGames, are working on the issues and our information helps him identify them.
Thanks DF for the detailed posts in the thread. It's probably not surprising that your posts are often more informative than the "walkthrough" items.

Quick question, for either you of HG: Do the relationship points stop per game level with characters like the fight points do? I haven't replayed the game enough to determine if they do, but would hate to be grinding them out for example, to get a 'special' scene, while pausing the main story, and suddenly you advance the main story and a specific character story leaps ahead 4 relationship levels because of the stockpiled points.

@HoneyGames if there is no current level lock on a specific characters relatiobnship points, and the above can occur, would it be possible to add that in sometime? Like you may want the beach scene with Estella to occur early, and thats fine, but not one with character XYZ until it makes more sense in the story. Zoe's story comes to mind here, but also Angela a bit since I also (IIRC) had a conversation with her describing a scene that hadn't actually occured yet, but it was a conversation option/response.

Reactions: DragonFire

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thanks DF for the detailed posts in the thread. It's probably not surprising that your posts are often more informative than the "walkthrough" items.

Quick question, for either you of HG: Do the relationship points stop per game level with characters like the fight points do? I haven't replayed the game enough to determine if they do, but would hate to be grinding them out for example, to get a 'special' scene, while pausing the main story, and suddenly you advance the main story and a specific character story leaps ahead 4 relationship levels because of the stockpiled points.

@HoneyGames if there is no current level lock on a specific characters relatiobnship points, and the above can occur, would it be possible to add that in sometime? Like you may want the beach scene with Estella to occur early, and thats fine, but not one with character XYZ until it makes more sense in the story. Zoe's story comes to mind here, but also Angela a bit since I also (IIRC) had a conversation with her describing a scene that hadn't actually occured yet, but it was a conversation option/response.
There are some level point lock in this game, I put it because I develop the game in part.
Honestly the relation point at the moment are not really important for all the girls. In some cases special events are more important than relation point. At the moment it's hard for me to fix all because I should change some things and all the saved files of the player could be fucked up.
So I have to be so careful.
Now I'm working on part 5. When I'll end part 5 and I'll fix all the bugs I'll check back and rebuilt some parts of the game (and I'll add some scene and some other things probably). I mean, now I have a clear idea to "how" make some things and I'll fix some of the things when the game will be ended. I'll reduce the grind and I'll give more info about what's happening and what Snake have to do.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017

Thanks for those kind words, makes the time spend on writing my posts worth it :)
To your question.
A few of the girls do have certain cap locks on different stages of relationship points towards Snake, most do not.
Zoe, for example, has her first cap at 25 points, then an "event" makes it jump to it's next cap, until that happens, no more points will be gained by grinding her positive reactions.
So watch the "Stat" score before and after an action with the girls to see if they have a cap and if it is reached.
Certain events with some of the girls also gain a larger amount of relationship points, I won't spoil the ones I found here though :eek:penedeyewink:

For most girls an event has to happen before it is possible to grind relationship points at all, check stat score often, usually when that event has happened, they jump from 0 to 4 points, or there about..

Also later in game, if grinding girl points.. check the Hair Salon, if it's possible to talk to the costumer of the day and pay for their hair cut, doing so earns more and can be done every "hour" from open til closing time, 10:00-17:00 if I recall correctly. $100 per haircut. Not sure if HoneyGames will change that grind option to only once a day now that I exposed it? :closedtongue:
It's an expensive, but also fast, way to increase the relationship point score with those girls. If their points are needed to reach certain stages/scenes I am not so sure of however.

On the top of my head I can't remember the different relationship scores needed for each girl to reach their stages, but for those who do have stages I think it's like 20-25 per stage, don't quote me on that though, is more of a general idea/feeling.

Edit note: Almost forgot, while on the subject, some actions may decrease the point score with some of the girls, so again keeping track of "Stats" and saving a lot to backtrack is important :winkytongue:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
can sex with susan in this version?
Not as far as I've been able see.. but I could have missed a trigger or something... I did get to spy on her almost naked, and before the version end, got to see her have "fun" with her girlfriend.
Couldn't join in though..

Have to remember that Snake is a fucking bastard, but he is not a raping fucking bastard, the girls has to want him first before he takes them and Susan is after all a lesbian.. right? ;)
Gotta admit I've also had my fantasies of Snake turning her into a bi-sexual instead of a lesbian, hehe :eek:penedeyewink:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
@DragonFire helping me to create a good walkthru. It's a complex game and we have to find the right way to make it.
Indeed it is complex and will take a lot of work from the both of us :)
Have send ya a little first draw suggestion on Discord, as an RTF-document, hope it can still be downloaded when I'm offline there.
Gonna need a lot of detailed info from you, which I then can use to write the full guide, could also instead try to make heads and tails out of the Event schematic and write a possible incorrect WT where you later fill in the blanks/edit.

In either case, due to the many interlocked events in this game, making a complete WT will be a larger project than some might suspect :cool:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Indeed it is complex and will take a lot of work from the both of us :)
Have send ya a little first draw suggestion on Discord, as an RTF-document, hope it can still be downloaded when I'm offline there.
Gonna need a lot of detailed info from you, which I then can use to write the full guide, could also instead try to make heads and tails out of the Event schematic and write a possible incorrect WT where you later fill in the blanks/edit.

In either case, due to the many interlocked events in this game, making a complete WT will be a larger project than some might suspect :cool:
Hey DF, check the walkthrough for "Max's Life" for potential ways to format anything for this one. That game has all sorts of interconnected actions that are needed before triggering the next phase/scenes in the game.

Reactions: HoneyGames
2.40 star(s) 8 Votes