Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hey DF, check the walkthrough for "Max's Life" for potential ways to format anything for this one. That game has all sorts of interconnected actions that are needed before triggering the next phase/scenes in the game.
Funny you suggest that one, Ozygator, that's exactly the WT I showed HoneyGames as a possible template type for a new WT for this game :D

Reactions: HoneyGames

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all,
Stick on level 11. Need to raise stats with Erika, but she is stuck on 0.
Stole the bike, had the conversation where she wanted to fight Allison.
Taken Allison to see them at night
Saw Erika talking with Glen and spoke to her about it.
Talk to her in the suburbs.
But yeah, nothing seems to work.

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
For what it's worth, I've been watching my resource monitor while playing, trying to figure out WHY the game lags so much. It looks like everything is being processed by the GPU, even things that don't need to be like text updating.
I've switched to windowed mode and crappy resolution which DID speed things up, but it's still unplayable. I'll keep checking back - one of these days I'll be able to run this game!

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,
Stick on level 11. Need to raise stats with Erika, but she is stuck on 0.
Stole the bike, had the conversation where she wanted to fight Allison.
Taken Allison to see them at night
Saw Erika talking with Glen and spoke to her about it.
Talk to her in the suburbs.
But yeah, nothing seems to work.
Did you go see Erika in Clubhouse at 18:00 when she is alone, after you talked to her in Suburbs? At Clubhouse she should tell you more about Glen. This doesn't give points with her yet however.. it takes a while before you get to that, as you have to prove yourself to her/the gang.

MrBlobby2

Jan 7, 2018
Did you go see Erika in Clubhouse at 18:00 when she is alone, after you talked to her in Suburbs? At Clubhouse she should tell you more about Glen. This doesn't give points with her yet however.. it takes a while before you get to that, as you have to prove yourself to her/the gang.
Yep - did that. I said "I saw you with a cop". She said that he is a dirty cop. But yeah, no points, and not sure where to go next. Have sold a LOT of drugs for the gang, I think about 5 times, no new dialog is appearing.

I also go to the clubhouse at midnight either with or without Allison, but nothing new is happening (I'm getting the midnight scenes each time I go)

sriji1989

May 16, 2017
How do you drive out the bikers from the pub...I first met them at the pub and then nothing...don't see them anywhere at all

What do I do?

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Okay, I wasn't going to ask any help with this, but now I'm just going grazy in lvl 18, preparing your bike. I have absolutely no idea what to do now.

azur88

Jun 18, 2017
At level 18, when going to stripclub to meet estella the game freezes, anyone has a save or know how to bypass that? thx

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Have been waiting for Part 5, the final version, for a long time as well now. Looking at his Patreon site, I estimate it to be 5 more days before it opens for his $5 Patrons, since it opened for $10 Patrons 5 days ago.
On the up side, it also appears a lot of bug fix versions has been made to it while we've waited, so now just come the question of a generous donor? ;)

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
I just played the version that ends at stealing the bike b4 i go to cerent version how do i transver over my old saves to new ones. bc im usallt i go into folder pull out save delete old version install new than put save in new folder where i found in old. but with this game i cant find anywhere on hard drive save files much less have a clue how to transver them. any step by step help u can give me i thank u in advance. ps sorry for misspelling i alway bad at it.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I just played the version that ends at stealing the bike b4 i go to cerent version how do i transver over my old saves to new ones. bc im usallt i go into folder pull out save delete old version install new than put save in new folder where i found in old. but with this game i cant find anywhere on hard drive save files much less have a clue how to transver them. any step by step help u can give me i thank u in advance. ps sorry for misspelling i alway bad at it.
I don't know about transferring saves would work or not, but I do know the completed game version, which hasn't been uploaded here yet, should be free for all sometimes this week, maybe even later today, as it became available for $1 Patrons exactly a week ago.
So maybe wait a little before messing too much with old saves? If a restart is needed for the latest version, you would save a little time by waiting for the newest release.
I've been waiting for it as well, am so excited it becomes free for all this week (the Dev insured me of it, just didn't tell me what day.. teaser as he is, hehe).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Your old saves will work automatically with new version, you don't need to move files from a folder to another one.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
thank u for responds i know about final version but saw nowhere in form about how to overwrite old save on new one like game said at begining thats y i asked bc i dont wan t to grind all the way back to stealing bike again even thou i like game but not that much

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
alright i just want to b sure i understand correctlly all i need to do is trash old version install new version & automatically my old saves will b transfered? which if thats the case y at begging of game the overwrite message b4 the new load skip intro option?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes