Unity Completed Snake Thompson [HoneyGames]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I downloaded final beta 4 i opened it up on top of my old vesion than started from my saved spot & stole the bike again but when done stealin bike i still get end of curent version. what am i doing wrong? final beta 4 not final version that should go past stealing bike part?
I think stealing bike was the end of first version, as in 1/5, so when you complete what was the end of a version the game still informs you of this even though you should be able to play further.. see it as a friendly reminder that a big mission has been completed and saving game would be good.

If however you aren't able to progress at all, then there might be a screw-up with your old hidden game data.
I had some issues as well, but was false back ground being persistent even if starting a new game, so what I did was locate the Honey Games folder within the AppData, can't remember the exact path, windows search might help with that..
Anyways, I located the hidden folder, deleted it, deleted all versions of the game and reinstalled it from the downloaded Zip.
Started fresh (somehow my old save games were still there, but didn't wanna jinx it) and now the game runs a little smoother and so far few bugs.. the false back ground I had before is gone, but the persistent map bug still occurs if trying an action with someone before their relation is high enough, only vanish if closing game and reloading it.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, does there is a way to hide text in this game like in ren py pls?
Am not sure if that is possible with this Unity game, the game Dev looks in on us here from time to time, so hopefully he can answer that.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
alright finally got new verion to work so for thos who dont know my last save was b4 reach end of this version at stealing bike. what i had to do was steal bike again but got reached end of version message so i saved game right there closed it & reopened game load the save now im past stealing bike. thank u to all that help me figure this out.

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
man i just fked up idk hoow, i told about the two guys sellin cok to the journalist, i didnt payed attention and ai saved, then now when i go sleep i get arrested by the cop and ....game over, i only have 1 save and i dont want to do all that boring grind again, does there is a cheat to lower cop stats or something like a roolback unlocker to be able to save befor that shitty event please?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
All I have is a laptop so it's slow even on very low graphics quality setting although much better than high quality. At least it's tolerable. Very nice game so far although I am not very far into it.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
Stuck on lvl 36, any ideas what to do?

Susan keeps asking if I have news, but I don't. I think I'm maybe supposed to find Jonathan, but no idea where he is. Also there's a bug, I killed Glen the bad cop but suddenly he's back alive.

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
i must say so far i like the game & i hope im now on final version to be able play & finsh game now seems like great timing usally i find the game at beggining of release meaning way to long to go to reach finish. only downside is there is a lot of grinding for the game but so far its worth it. i just dont think i would have kept playing if i had to grind from begging again i like the game but not enough to grind through it twice

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
man i just fked up idk hoow, i told about the two guys sellin cok to the journalist, i didnt payed attention and ai saved, then now when i go sleep i get arrested by the cop and ....game over, i only have 1 save and i dont want to do all that boring grind again, does there is a cheat to lower cop stats or something like a roolback unlocker to be able to save befor that shitty event please?

Sounds like your MC went to sleep with a Crime rate of 100.
Did you save just before he slept? If so.. I fear you have to start all over, if not then it may be salvaged depending if you saved before doing what caused Crime to get to 100.
Best scenario would be to avoid doing the crime, if your save is after the crime was done then there is a downloadable Cheat Engine tool, called Cheat Engine. Google it, also on how to use it. You Tube has several videos, may take a bit of time to learn but it should work for this game. Trick is.. you'll have to scan you crime point value with it, commit a second crime and scan the new value, to isolate the Hex for crime value and then the cheat tool can set the value to any point you want.

So in your case, if you saved just before MC slept and if no more crime actions are possible before sleep, then you're fucked, unless someone who knows how Cheat Engine works can inform you of the Hex Value of Crime for this game version.

Edit note: If you're far along enough in the game to Sleep at the Beach Hotel, your crime can be above 100 as far as I remember.
Later on there is another save house to avoid the Police, but doesn't sound as if you're far enough in the game for that.

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
Ty for your answer man,

no i cant sleep at beatch yet, and only one save :s
In fact i think i talked too much to the cop's daugther , then a event with the journalist, and of course i didnt payed attention to my score :s

I think im gonna start a new game if i can figure how a game with 0 animation can burn a graphic card like that :)

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Ty for your answer man,

no i cant sleep at beatch yet, and only one save :s
In fact i think i talked too much to the cop's daugther , then a event with the journalist, and of course i didnt payed attention to my score :s

I think im gonna start a new game if i can figure how a game with 0 animation can burn a graphic card like that :)
By Cops Daughter.. if you mean the woman who is sometimes outside the Mall, then it is the Cops Wife!!
If you mean the woman who can also train you, then she has no relation to the Cop, but is the sister of the MC's former friend Patrick. ;)

zain_d

May 5, 2017
Stuck at level 10 , whenever I talk to amber she always says that she is late and I can't find the strip club, help?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Stuck at level 10 , whenever I talk to amber she always says that she is late and I can't find the strip club, help?
Talk to your brothers wife, she will tell you more about Amber and to come to her salon on Mondays, as that is when Amber will get her hair cut.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
@DragonFire Are you going to do a walkthrough now?
I'd like to but it's a pretty long and complicated project, even more so since there are still game breaking bugs and no exit button, may sound strange but having to close down and restart game takes a little longer without a proper exit button and with the amount I can foresee that I'd have to do that, well it all adds up ::|:

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
A walkthrough for the chain of event would be nice , i went to level 5.. next day back to level 4..no idea why , what trigger what .. what time and where ,i feel like in a korean mmo , grind grind grind and grind some more with 0.01% drop rate for you to be at the right spot at the right moment....

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Somehow I managed to make it to lvl 9 with only 1 sex scene and it was not with Snake. It was the one with Estrella when she is forced to give a BJ. Not a complaint though. I really am enjoying the game and story just wish I had a better computer to play it with since it is very slow on my laptop. Now I just need to increase my relationship with Estrella to move on. Haven't figured out how yet. I think it is at the pub.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes