Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
As the story goes on,and the corruption in the world grows, is there any chance Kyrsten 's parent might fall under the control of the Final Boss? If she has the ability to control people through lust and sexual deviancy, I think her parents would fall reasonably quickly without realizing it. If this is so, will Kyrsten be able to go home from time to time and see hints of it happening when she talks to them?

Also, as Kyrsten's corruption slowly increases, will we see examples of the Final Boss trying to control her mind. For example, during certain mission will the Boss be able to communicate with Kyrsten and command her to make certain choices before she gets control back? Nothing that would permanently end the quest, but if Kyrsten has a choice of solving the quest two ways, the Boss could briefly mind control her to use sex to solve it.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
As the story goes on,and the corruption in the world grows, is there any chance Kyrsten 's parent might fall under the control of the Final Boss? If she has the ability to control people through lust and sexual deviancy, I think her parents would fall reasonably quickly without realizing it. If this is so, will Kyrsten be able to go home from time to time and see hints of it happening when she talks to them?
Ok so, I love this idea! In fact, it’s too good to NOT go into the game. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also;

I really love this site. ;)

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
BackAlley-GYC It just popped in my head, but if you are looking to advertise this game to another audience you can post here:
Oh cool! I'll look into that when I have some time. Always happy to spread my stuff around... <I could've worded that better.

Anyway, just wanted to let anyone crossing paths know that the Game is on schedule for the 19th; I've just completed the art for 2 of the four scenes that take place in the KoZE camp, this week (I update on Wednesdays because I'm awkward) I'm wokrking on finishing up all the art assets for the camp!

Stay tuned!

Reactions: Xill

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello everyone, just letting you all know that SnakeByte Blue Version 0.0.1 (C) is now out!

I’ve submitted my request/report for updating this thread with the new version, although it (understandably) takes a while for the f95Zone thread to be approved for the update, but if you don’t want to wait, I’ve got the patreon version all up and ready to go.

Thanks to all for the interest and support so far!

Reactions: Xill

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SnakeByteBlue-0.01c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Yay the update went through! Big thanks to the Mods!
And while I’m here;

can i ask you if I can play the game exclusively lesbian?, i.e. if i can play the game without having forced scenes with men or futas, only with women

monster girls you say?
:unsure:

You are most welcome!

Right then, I'm off to start work on version 0.0.1(d) - hope you all enjoy the update!:cool:

Gab'o'Bag

Jul 2, 2019
art was not my cup of tea but I gave it a try because I was curious. oh boy, best game I've played in months and even the graphic style grew on me a lot

• Red Heart

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all, I’m just snooping around, and I’m over the moon to see all the positivity!

Thank you all so much for how welcoming you’ve all been, as well as all the reviews and comments, it’s the highlight of my day reading them all! What a fantastic community this site really is!

I just wanted to say that the next update is due on the 16th of November – I’m aiming to release an update every month – with
version 0.0.1 (D) being going through the gate and setting up the next area(s) before the boss fight. I’ll be introducing two new enemy types, and will be starting on adding H-Scenes for corruption phases, starting with either the mum or dad.

As always, feel free to comment any ideas you might have or things you’d like to see in the game, (and of course any bugs you find!) I check this thread every couple of days or so and am always happy to see what the community thinks!

Stay lucky!

:cool:(y)

bongon

May 5, 2019
If I could make a suggestion or two, I would appreciate it if the female guards weren't bald and instead had actual hair lol
Just like a nice, regular hairstyle or like a shorter style since they are supposed to soldiers. Seeing them bald in h-scenes kinda just makes me laugh rather than be turned on.

Also if I could suggest a possible scene, I would love to see a scene with Krysten sleeping in the infirmary or somewhere and she gives a amazing sleeping blowjob, unconsciously giving a dude the best head of his life. Bonus points if she manages to give handjobs to two other guys while blowing a third, switching up where hands and mouth are giving them all a taste of pleasure all the while she's asleep. You could see it as her Corruption is so high that she becomes that much more talented at sexual activities even while she is not aware of it.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello again all, I just want to take a second to thank those of you on here who have started to support me on my patreon and subscribe star pages! It is really decent of you and highly appreciated. ;)

But, that’s all for now. I’ve working harder than Kyrsten in KoZE camp to get the next update ready, and I’m having a load of fun designing everything.

Hope everyone is enjoying Version (C)!

All the best!

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Just doing my weekly stop-in, letting you know that progress is going really rather well. ;)(y)
I'm doing a TONNE of drawing lately, but what I'm most proud of is what's going on under the game hood.

Right then, I'll see you all next week for some more vague updates about the game! :p

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes