BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all!

I’ve decided that in honour of No Nut November, I’m delaying the release of the game this month.

:devilish: No, of course not!
SnakeByte Blue version 0.0.1(D) is officially out, right now! This thread will be updated soon, but if you don’t want to wait, please head over to my patreon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Much love to you all! :D

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello to you all! And a huge thanks to the mods on here for updating the thread! :p

I hope you’ve been enjoying the update, I’m aware of a couple of the bugs that popped up, I’ve got the details on what they are and how I fixed them on my patreon, but as always, if you find anything, do let me know!

I just wanted to say that the next release of the Game on here will be the 21st of December, a little stocking stuffer before Christmas!

Keep warm now!

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Morning all!

Just letting you know that the game’s current buglist (and the fixes) is now free to view on my patreon page – I just realised that I made it so only patreons could view it… Do let me know if I missed any annoying bugs!

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great winter, and staying warm! More game news on the way! :D

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Afternoon all! I’d just like to let you all know that SnakeByte Blue Version 0.0.1E is now live on my Patreon account!

But don’t worry, I’ll also be releasing a free version next week – just in time for you all to enjoy before Christmas! ;)
Much love!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SnakeByteBlue-0.01e
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
And the update is live!

Many thanks to the mods running the thread, and a big thanks to all of you who drop likes and comments! I’ll see you all in January for some more sexy fun!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night :p

Reactions: HikkiG

bebroeater

May 7, 2022
1671675691586.png
Climbing on top of buildings has never been so fun.
Game's kinda buggy and the combat is slow, wish there was something in settings to speed it up a bit. Despite all of that still a fun little game, the art's fine and the bugginess is kinda expected considering how early this game is. It did crush a bunch of times for me though, thankfully there's an autosave.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
SnakeByte Blue [v0.01e] [BackAlley_GYC]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 253 MB

- -

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
In the camp if you are trying to raise morale, finishing one of the tent H Scenes causes a Game Over when you leave the tent (tested with both the bathroom tent and the orc).

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Evening all, just checking in and I see some bugs have ALREADY surfaced. Well, let’s take a little look at that then.:cool:

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
Great game. Just a suggestion though.

Include an option to make the move speed of everything in the battles faster. With how many enemies you like to throw at the girls it gets old really fast when everybody moves like a snail.

Look at other tactics games like Fire Emblem and the like all the units move fast as fuck.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
a little faster would certainly be better, but i definitely enjoyed it as it is, one thing i've seen so far is when u beat the skittling king on the first attempt of the dungeon, u can't clear the skittling quest anymore as u only receive the quest after the first attempt, besides and because of that i can't derease the father corruption.

edit : After moving to the camp and get back i was able to decrease the father corruption but not complete the quest.

Last edited:

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Merry Christmas all!

Well, I couldn’t sleep knowing that the game was broken, so here’s a link to a free patch. My treat. After all, it’s Christmas!

Have fun getting Kyrsten into all sorts of trouble!:devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: HikkiG

prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
I've played a bit, and the game shows good promise. However, I think the "background corruption" is a bit much. To clarify, in the beginning, one would expect the world and characters to behave fairly normally as a point of reference to emphasize the corruption. This does happen at times. However, the sexual license of the MC in particular increases very quickly if not immediately as if she were already corrupted. Part of the satisfaction of a corruption game is seeing the change in the character as a result of events that occur, and that's not possible to the same degree when already starting from this point.

This can be resolved in two ways. One is to rewrite normal dialogue to make it a bit more tame, with slutty dialogue the consequence of clear and obvious corruption. As corruption accumulates, more and more dialogue is influenced, perhaps to the point where the MC (and player) have trouble distinguishing between normal and corrupt instances. Another is to retain the current dialogue, but insert some markers of corruption, like changing the text color for text influenced by corruption (this could also be done in the first case). Regardless, having the MC resist corruption a bit more allows for that to be the central conflict of the game, where otherwise it's (currently) a bit of a generic "save the world" quest.

Karryn's Prison is a good example of a character progressing from resistant to accepting. Star Knightess Aura is another, though it has very slow pacing.

It does seem that the MC's mother is very "liberated" by default, though, so if your intent for the characters is for their normal state to be what it is, then I suppose this is all irrelevant.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Good Morning all and a happy new year to everyone! :D(y)

The game is progressing very well, and I’m exceptionally proud of the Ver 0.0.1 (F) update – which, for those who don’t know, is the final Update in Par-More Pass, leading into Version 0.0.2 (A) wherein we’ll be in our new area “Cycle Town”, and all the devilish new delights that will bring!

And ah, I see we have some activity on here, well let’s take a look then;

I hope that this didn’t sound like a rant too much, or I’m “coming at ya, bro”, because I understand what you’re looking for out of a corruption game, and currently SnakeByte Blue isn’t that.

It’s also hard to convey tone that doesn’t sound pissy, sarcastic, or ridiculing in just text format, so if any of this came off this way, that was not my intent – I’m British, I can’t turn it off. ;)

I’m just trying to make a fun game, for you all to enjoy. Thank you for the interest prettystupid !

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes