WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
It might have been a bad idea to make the new Jane art my wallpaper….now I’m continuously reminded of the game and the best way to handle this game is to forget it for about a year and reap the harvest.

Reactions: Unknown_Beta

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Snow Daze VA's Let's Play Pt 4

It's time for the grand finale of our VA Let's play! Join our awesome voice actresses Shiyon, Silica, and Diana Lockhart as they view the end of Snow Daze: The Music of Winter!

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017

Public post

Snow Daze VA's Let's Play Pt 4
Mega

It's time for the grand finale of our VA Let's play! Join our awesome voice actresses Shiyon, Silica, and Diana Lockhart as they view the end of Snow Daze: The Music of Winter!
A little step for the infinite wait, a big step for entertain ourselves :HideThePain:

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
So he's remaking the whole thing because the artist left? That's so unfortunate
He could've made more outfits and the new day with a new artist, without doing all of this. I dont get it. Oh well

Also gotta say, new artist is pretty good (still prefer the original) but Jane doesnt look like Jane at all, he should fix that.
Also, they look actually fat now. They always looked chubby but now they've really been hitting that McDonald's :p

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Aight look. I know I’ve ranted about this multiple times but what else is this topic being used for now with news being so sparse?

There’s an angle that kind slipped by me. Remember just how much the hyped up the new days? All the promotional art and shit?

Not only has it been a year or very close to a year and we still didn’t get it.

But after all that, they then drop ALL OF IT to do something else!

But not only that the new content LASTED ONE UPDATE. They hype is up a project for that long and it couldn’t even get past one update. Jesus…

Last edited:

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
Some of the voice acting was really good, and the character art is great, aside from the abysmal CG. Why is the art for the sex scenes so terrible? Shame to hear the whole game is getting revamped, when only those scenes needed fixing. New Jane looks especially weird with her thunderthighs, the old art was much nicer. Ah well, glad I'm not invested

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
Bro, when are the Android users going to get their game fixed? It's been almost an entire year with no response or support. The menu is missing entirely meaning no progress can be saved or anything else accessed.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So. Does this new project mean they are going to keep the 3D animated backgrounds they were bragging about awhile back?

THUELISTA

Oct 20, 2021
Can someone help me? I installed for Android but gave this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "screens.rpyc", line 415, in script
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1155, in render
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "C:\Users\Biydo\OneDrive\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/main_menu.webp'.

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
There's no fix for it yet and the developers are aware of this problem. You're not the only one and it seems to affect only Android users. Go look up sensitiveusername blog post and search for Snow daze. This blog has windows games ported for Android and Snow daze is on their.

Reactions: THUELISTA

THUELISTA

Oct 20, 2021
There's no fix for it yet and the developers are aware of this problem. You're not the only one and it seems to affect only Android users. Go look up sensitiveusername blog post and search for Snow daze. This blog has windows games ported for Android and Snow daze is on their.
Thanks

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes