WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. Whoever it is with the name “Chris handsome” that is one of the best usernames I’ve seen anyone have…in fact….it looks good to me.

Now….I likes ya…and I wants ya….

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
Question, is it possible to use the information you got from Day 1's hypnoses to be a good brother to your family members instead of going the omegacoomer route or is there no way that's gonna happen?

bikibisadKEK

Aug 10, 2020
Yeah there’s a “normal” route. The game insults you pretty harshly for it tho
Not what I'm looking for. The 'normal' ending is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want an ending where he uses what he's learned about them to alleviate his family members' problems like reaching out to the lonely Sarah or apologizing to Jane.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017

Public post

Snow Daze VA's Let's Play Pt 3!

Mega

The three voice actresses are making it pretty far into the game now! Where will things end up? You fans know.

This is the third part of our VA Let's play series.
Just got the chance to go through this and, damn, gotta say it, nothing killed the mood like hearing the VAs unanimously agree about how much they hate the protag. Like, I get it: a paycheck is a paycheck and you don't have to like all your work (or you don't have to love your work period I guess), and good on them for delivering the performances they did despite their personal feelings, but holy crap if they feel this way about the protag then it's pretty obvious how they feel about us as the audience this is made for.

I know I'll watch part 4 when it comes out, because I'm interested in seeing this to the end, but that was definitely disappointing. It's not Sarkesian level bs, to be fair, but definitely enthusiasm killing.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Not what I'm looking for. The 'normal' ending is just
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want an ending where he uses what he's learned about them to alleviate his family members' problems like reaching out to the lonely Sarah or apologizing to Jane.
Hmm. Yeah I think that’s the closest.

I think what you’re looking for is supposed to be this game in general. He basically ends up solving their issues in the final sex scenes and figuring out why they do what they do and giving them their desires at least ostensibly. For instance, he has technically already apologized to Jane and is getting closer to her, even though he’s just getting more sex out of her that’s the resolution. another example, the puppy thing IS supposed to be theanswer to Sarah’s loneliness.

Basically what I’m saying is, yeah. That’s the closest this game comes to doing what you want. It’s a game about hypnotism and revenge. It’s mean spirited by nature.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Just got the chance to go through this and, damn, gotta say it, nothing killed the mood like hearing the VAs unanimously agree about how much they hate the protag. Like, I get it: a paycheck is a paycheck and you don't have to like all your work (or you don't have to love your work period I guess), and good on them for delivering the performances they did despite their personal feelings, but holy crap if they feel this way about the protag then it's pretty obvious how they feel about us as the audience this is made for.

I know I'll watch part 4 when it comes out, because I'm interested in seeing this to the end, but that was definitely disappointing. It's not Sarkesian level bs, to be fair, but definitely enthusiasm killing.
I mean those two things don’t really necessarily follow and I also hate the protagonist.

Let’s be honest here Jason is a piece of shit incel rapis who was angry that he wasn’t allowed to sexually harass his own family. Sure. They’re realy harsh on him out part of that is revealed to be BECAUSE he’s been harassing them for at least a few years. He is the bad guy here. He’s a horrible villain.

This is a fantasy and many women love rape fantasies so they are not going to judge people who have them. You’re supposed to indulge in the fantasy, not really side with the guy in terms of morals. You’re not supposed to think he’s a good person. Noelle’s VA has voiced worse stuff than this and is into some kinky shit so she definitely knows better.

I think you’re being really paranoid and you need to step back a little. The fact that you brought the Sark into this means you need to relax.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Let’s be honest here Jason is a piece of shit incel rapis who was angry that he wasn’t allowed to sexually harass his own family. Sure. They’re realy harsh on him out part of that is revealed to be BECAUSE he’s been harassing them for at least a few years. He is the bad guy here. He’s a horrible villain.

This is a fantasy and many women love rape fantasies so they are not going to judge people who have them. You’re supposed to indulge in the fantasy, not really side with the guy in terms of morals. You’re not supposed to think he’s a good person. Noelle’s VA has voiced worse stuff than this and is into some kinky shit so she definitely knows better.

I think you’re being really paranoid and you need to step back a little. The fact that you brought the Sark into this means you need to relax.
During a 3 hour movie, the friend who tells you 'this is dumb, this is how it really should be' makes a fair point - once.
If done repeatedly he gradually takes away from your enjoyment of the experience.
Same to the friend who says 'this is an anime, everyone's 16 or younger'. (or 'eww, fat ugly bastard', or 'wtf pixels?', etc.)
Elephants in rooms are addressed at the beginning, or the moment the elephant appears. Not repeatedly.

I was expecting a let's play from people who liked the game and maybe also the genre, not 'everything wrong with Snow Daze' with everything but Sin counter. Or in this case a misogyny counter complete with altered voice lines. It felt like 'first time playing a hypno-non-con'. Admittedly, the expectations and not enjoying the vid are on me.

And to address your lore points:
Yes he is a rapist. He is incel (and by your logic since you brought up that particular term means you're not relaxed either).
But no, they're harsh on him because Noelle instructed them to bait him and keep baiting him so he could be punished.
Aka entrapment. That's not a toxic sexuality, that's punishing ordinary sexuality. In short, they've twisted him.
But yes, the 'plot twist' being he's not a loser but a smart kid and budding inventor definitely makes this a supervillian origin.
If you can count a guy who's far more affected by subliminals than his targets a supervillain.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
He is incel (and by your logic since you brought up that particular term means you're not relaxed either).

….I don’t think you quite understand my logic, then.

It’s hard to if you even got my point but I don’t care

they're harsh on him because Noelle instructed them to bait him and keep baiting him so he could be punished.
oh. Forgot that tidbit. He was still harassing his family even if they were baiting him. Not anything normal about it. Especially considering what he ends up doing.

Reactions: RobertoCasas

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there any way to view an entire scene with the dialogue not just the cg that goes with it? I'd really, REALLY like to be able to view the full scene with the voice actress's work.

Last edited:

jorgebell

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, question: does anyone know what happened to the development of "tropical daze"? (I think that was its name)
Or if they are developing something else?

Reactions: natrix

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Snow Daze Redaze Previews!

We've got a few more previews to show you, so check them out below! These are all Jane focused. Don't worry about all her outfits being white, we're still doing color tests. I hope you like the design though. We'll show you more as it's done! One of these is still a secret, so enjoy an early hint.

1629541726905.png
1629541756791.png 1629541778980.png

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, he's also suffering from the " can't move on from my first game syndrome " . Too many Devs catch this illness. Create a second game, give a few updates and go back to their first hit, trying to sort out a better version of it. Hate me if you want guys, but Dreams of Desire and this one don't need a remake. They should be left alone.

DonSquiggles

Jun 28, 2017
So, he's also suffering from the " can't move on from my first game syndrome " . Too many Devs catch this illness. Create a second game, give a few updates and go back to their first hit, trying to sort out a better version of it. Hate me if you want guys, but Dreams of Desire and this one don't need a remake. They should be left alone.
Yea, I agree but it's also his 2nd/3rd game. Also at this point i'm in the "he's milking it as much as he can" camp

Dooble

May 3, 2018
I agree. If he does have to replace the art because the first artist blah blah blah, that's fine. I'd rather he take the game off his store temporarily or something and put these artistic efforts towards the second game. I do like this 3rd art change though so I'm willing to let it slide for now since it is clear this is the direction it is going and there's some sort of progress...

Reactions: Durisaz

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
I don't know how I feel about Remastered version. I might be salty because I just bought current version. To tell you the truth I would love to have continuation of the story in Tropical Daze, but I don't see possibility of it being as good as Snow Daze. I'm afraid it would end up being quantity over quality. I hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: _Maou_
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes