Raring

May 6, 2019
So they stalled for ages while milking people just to jebait them in the end. Not sure if I should be mad or applaud them after being this brass-necked.

Sad_Panda

Jun 20, 2017
So they stalled for ages while milking people just to jebait them in the end. Not sure if I should be mad or applaud them after being this brass-necked.
Yup, glad I stopped supporting them a while back. Annoyed they still got about $60 out of me. The game as it is would only be worth $20 in my opinion. F' the voices, I always muted them anyway. Oh well, at least I am not still eating their shit like the others still there.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
Honestly why do they care so mutch about updating art for a finished game do their supporters care about it that mutch ? I said it so many time before they should just draw the extra content witch hopefully add some vaginal pregnant sex for the mom and the other girls and get on with the next game. All this drama over switching artists allot is to mutch.
Why?

It's easier.

It's renpy game so literally all they have to do is replace the art with the same ID/Name. It's not a "Remake" because I guarantee it'll use the same dialogue, same choices etc

They're redoing art assets because it's far less of a time investment than the new game. Here's why

"Remake" Snow Daze:
Same Voice Acting i.e. Don't need the VO's to record new lines (Besides the Bonus day)
Same Dialogue and Menu
Code already done
New Art and Assets

Tropical Daze:
New Art and Assets
New script
Coding
New Voice Lines
New Menu and Dialogue options

in other words. The amount of work they have to do is far far far less than Tropical daze and they're banking on making it a "Brand New" experience. In other words they wanna use Snow Daze to keep money flowing while doing less work than making a new game. That's all.

Reactions: fanboi and A-9570

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
At first, I was very disappointed to hear that Snow Daze was being completely remade and that it was probably going to take a long ass time until it was finished, but after looking at the redone character profiles I kind of really like where this is going. The art in Snow Daze 1.6 is by no means bad, but it definitely lacks in specific areas like physics, skin dimpling/anatomy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tits have no bone or muscle, so they will squish and deform when in contact with a hard surface. This was something that 1.6 lacked, and is now being added in by the new artist(s).

I hope they keep it up and take as long as they need to get everything to where it needs to be, because Snow Daze is still the only game on this site that portrays hypnosis via trance in a believable way.

Reactions: longsuper1 and Xill

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ah it seems the fully announced the remake.

so here’s the updated timeline

-After extreme delays I’m talking nearly a year for the last 2 days finally release a broken buggy poor quality final release. Say the game is complete b

-release like 2 versions of the “complete” game that don’t fix the bugs or the art over the course of a year

-after like a year or two after, release a “super special awesome” edition of the game that still didn’t fix major issues

-then a year or two after that, announce extra days and promote it for months and months and months….

-after like half a year or more? Release the first few days again with a couple updated cgs

-after another half year,suddenly announce that you’re changing artist

-then finally, after a month,annoujcr that you’re scrapping everything and REMAKING THE ENTIRE GAME FROM SCRATCH FOR NO REASO and that it will take even more

-all the while sucking up money with little to no results. P

Look…I’ve danced around it for awhile. I have no idea how the rules operate here, but in the last this dev received the rather ugly moniker of “Jewcat” from his uh…fans. Now, I’m not saying that name is acceptable or that he deserves it or anything.

What I’m saying is that the name was calling out a pattern of behavior, and that’s lm I’ll say.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
BUT since I’m not paying him….I’ll just sit back and enjoy it.

the new art does look pretty goodC though the lips kinda bother me. Seeing new updated versions of the scenes will be good. Maybe this time the game will have god animations and the final days will FINALLY receive a redraw.

So, I’m looking forward tothe remake. I get to see Jane being sexy in a new way. I’m not the one being scammed so fuck it.

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
Did someone fix the Android Menu Bug? If So can you please Send it to me, I can play it on PC but I wanna play it while laying down on the Bed.
yea same issue here, the android version is basically unplayable. for whatever reason the main menu files are missing/not reacheable

edit: works fine with joiplay

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Completely, totally random out of the blue thought.

Jane would look amazingly good in a tracer(overwatch) cosplay

That’s the proper attitude to have yes.
Free meal are free meal, after all most of us aren't get any harm from this but those that still giving Dev their money just to have this game being remake the n time. Seriously though how much of an M are they?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I dunno. If he announced that theoretical Jane only game like shit.I might give him 20 bucks that I might have spent on like Jamba Juice or something.
Free meal are free meal, after all most of us aren't get any harm from this but those that still giving Dev their money just to have this game being remake the n time. Seriously though how much of an M are they?

StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
Yeah, if I had to choose between 4 double whoppers and more lovey dovey tomboy twin abs and only lovey dovey tomboy twin abs, then that's veeeery tempting for a one time deal.

Dooble

May 3, 2018
At first, I was very disappointed to hear that Snow Daze was being completely remade and that it was probably going to take a long ass time until it was finished, but after looking at the redone character profiles I kind of really like where this is going. The art in Snow Daze 1.6 is by no means bad, but it definitely lacks in specific areas like physics, skin dimpling/anatomy...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tits have no bone or muscle, so they will squish and deform when in contact with a hard surface. This was something that 1.6 lacked, and is now being added in by the new artist(s).

I hope they keep it up and take as long as they need to get everything to where it needs to be, because Snow Daze is still the only game on this site that portrays hypnosis via trance in a believable way.
Are they doing new art again again? This Sarah doesn't look like the updated art they just added. Definitely wasn't a fan when I saw the new art but this even newer art looks way better.

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Are they doing new art again again? This Sarah doesn't look like the updated art they just added. Definitely wasn't a fan when I saw the new art but this even newer art looks way better.
The game's original artist, who redid the art for the first couple of days, appears to have left the project via circumstances unknown. The team is now getting art from artists provided by the publisher, Critical Bliss.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes