WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Game was nice. Jane is by far best girl for me. I wish there was more of her, and that it was a naturally developing romance instead of the brainwash thing, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm gonna have to find my monogamistic, lovey-dovey, fit, tomboy, twin sister fix elsewhere now that I'm done. Had a lot of fun though.
Kira from incestral awakening is who I’m looking for…well abs not a twin.

But yeah. I really want lore Jane. I would accept Jane getting her own game. Like I really dont even care what it is, I just want more of this character. If tomorrow they announced that they would drop everything and just devote the entire rest of the game to having fun with Jane, the game would be improved drastically for me.

The limited amount of scenes just aren’t enough. She’s literally too good for this game.

Reactions: StrangePlant

StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
Kira from incestral awakening is who I’m looking for…well abs not a twin.

But yeah. I really want lore Jane. I would accept Jane getting her own game. Like I really dont even care what it is, I just want more of this character. If tomorrow they announced that they would drop everything and just devote the entire rest of the game to having fun with Jane, the game would be improved drastically for me.

The limited amount of scenes just aren’t enough. She’s literally too good for this game.
Absolutely. Her character really stood out from the other girls. Like at every time she appeared it seemed like there was a whole other plot trying to get out but quite could't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is probably gonna be at the back of my head for a few days as I play other stuff, taunting me for what could have been.

Petition for a Autumn Daze game in a paralel universe without the brainwashing with only her as a heroine.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Why is the MC so much shorter than the rest of his family? He is the second youngest so he should at least be as tall as Jane (fake twins and all), not to mention that men tend to be naturally taller anyway.
depending on how old they are suppose to actually be girls usually get their growth spurts before boys but boys tend to be taller so maybe he just hasn't hit is growth spurt yet.

Also is it just me or could Jane and Sarah use some nipple and or clit piercings in their final outfits?

Jun 10, 2021
Why is the MC so much shorter than the rest of his family? He is the second youngest so he should at least be as tall as Jane (fake twins and all), not to mention that men tend to be naturally taller anyway.
This comes straight from Cypress but the reasoning design wise was that he would be more attractive to some demographics of women. Lore wise its because Noelle underfed him :/

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Ya know what I just realized? One of my biggest gripes isn’t he game is Jason himself. They tried to make him a femboy to look more attractive but due to his sprites and the evil expressions they give him he just looks like a creepy gremlin a lot do the time

Not only that, his personality is trash. His only personality traits are being horny and being a douchebag. He is not likable or relatable at all, it’s impossible to root for him, he has the personality of a lame henchman villain.

Dude has nothing to say in sex scenes. Mom gets naked in front of him and he barely says anything.

The only thing that works are the dialogue options, but that’s only because the girls are interesting, not him.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Snow Daze VA's Let's Play Pt 3!

The three voice actresses are making it pretty far into the game now! Where will things end up? You fans know.

This is the third part of our VA Let's play series.

Reactions: _Maou_ and fox10
Jun 3, 2020
Ya know what I just realized? One of my biggest gripes isn’t he game is Jason himself. They tried to make him a femboy to look more attractive but due to his sprites and the evil expressions they give him he just looks like a creepy gremlin a lot do the time

Not only that, his personality is trash. His only personality traits are being horny and being a douchebag. He is not likable or relatable at all, it’s impossible to root for him, he has the personality of a lame henchman villain.

Dude has nothing to say in sex scenes. Mom gets naked in front of him and he barely says anything.

The only thing that works are the dialogue options, but that’s only because the girls are interesting, not him.
idk about that. its a little easier to see his plight considering all of his family members are jerks to him. growing up with jerks will probably make you one also.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Petition for a Autumn Daze game in a paralel universe without the brainwashing with only her as a heroine.
Considered Tropical Daze didn't go anywhere after years of false promises, the idea of Autumn Daze game would never be made or expect at least 2030 to even see a teaser

Reactions: stal1234

StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
I concur, the dude is really bland and hollow. Most of the characters are, hollow at least. I think it comes from an issue with a lot of VNs, particularly common on western ones, where they create things out of order. You know, they visualise and create the lewd structure and then create a 'plot' to justify and glue that together instead of writing a story and then placing the lewd where it makes sense. That leaves a lot of stuff hollow and without natural growth. Furthermore, the structure used exarcebates some of that stuff. While doing all the routes together without any choice until the end is easier and less labor intensive on development, and certainly appealing for a small indie project, it leaves no place for a more detailed growth. "Jack-of-all-trades, master of none." is exactly what happens here.

Apart from stereotypes and a few lines of exposition, there was no significant character development anywhere apart from the "Oh, your dick is really big, I guess I'm a slut now." and to a minute degree, Jane. That's probably why she stood out, she was the only character with anything close to an actual arc and a structured line of events to explain her personality, motivations and fears of today. You can, with one or two words, describe all the plot surrounding each of the four heroines, but you can only understand the personal issues of 3 of the heroines without having to go deeper. The fourth one, not so.

Overworked.
Under pressure. (I could just have used Pressured to maintain it to a single word, but the former sounds better.)
Lonely.
Conflicted.

While you can ask, "why are you (word)?", the word itself is self explanatory for the first three. But the fourth one is necessary. You can't understand the behavior just with that label without asking more.

From the 4 heroines, only two get some explanation on their behavior towards the MC, Jane and Sarah. It's never explained the reasons of why Noelle and Kira treat Jason like that, in a way that matters anyway. And the reason given to Sarah is not unique to her. The whole reason of why she behaves the way she does is completely dependent on the relationship between Jason and Jane. Ergo, it's the only one that matters (for plot purposes).

That's probably why I feel that there could be a whole game surrounding Jane. The other three already feel like background supporting characters. Dedicating the whole plot to develop a single relationship would have worked better, especially because why they all treat Jason, and how he is, probably comes from how he behaves regarding the unresolved tension between him and his twin.
It would have no harem, but would be a concrete experience. I mean, look at the different love routes from FET, a singular progressing relationship with (mostly) optional sexual escapades sprinkled all around. It has both a meaningful character progression and lots of different lewd and fetish stuff if you want to look for it.

In any way, the other three girls should't have been this shafted. Although they are not my first pick it would have been nice if they were explored a little bit more. I don't care if it's even in a lazy exposition like reading their diary, I just wanted to know more about them. Anything at all. What are Kira's ambitions beyond the label "youngest chemical engineer"? What Sarah wants to do with her life? How is Noelle's health from all the stress?
Their behavior is interesting, I just want to know how their the cogs spin to make that behavior work. Like Jane.

Wow that was something. I guess I was really frustrated. Like when I watched Adam Sandler's Click. It was fun, but so frustrating at the untapped potential just left hanging there. I might just ctrl-c ctrl-v this text, or part of it, as my review.

Finally, regarding my unending crusade for Jane, as a wise man once said:

“I am completely biased, and I don’t care.” - SsethTzeentach

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017

Public post

Snow Daze VA's Let's Play Pt 3!

Mega

The three voice actresses are making it pretty far into the game now! Where will things end up? You fans know.

This is the third part of our VA Let's play series.
Do you have a link to the first part?

Jun 3, 2020
Agree with what you're saying here. Jane really had the most potential out of all of the girls. The older sister especially felt like more of a background character rather than a main love interest, and this is a game where all of the girls are supposed to be your main love interests. Jane's the most story relevant girl, since you start out spying on her, and she's later the one who exposes Jason and is the least hesitant to have sex with him in the end, whereas the others felt a little lacking. Her scenes were the best, and I agree with you, I wish she had her own game.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Snow Daze Remake Previews:

We have been trying to refurbish Snow Daze for a while, but I found that it wasn't quite working out. There were a few deeper issues that needed to be fixed, so we've decided to go for a full remake. I only want the best quality to go out to all of you.

To make sure that things progress quickly and well, we've partnered with our steam publisher Critical Bliss for art. LewdLogic leads Critical Bliss, and his team of skilled artists are doing a fantastic job laying out the redesigns. We're already starting work on the game, and this team should be much, much faster than we've ever produced art before, while retaining a high standard of quality.

Check out the art team below:

I am currently working on touching up the script. Don't worry! I'm not going to ruin the things you love. I'm going to add more content and bring it up to a new height of hotness. We'll be fixing a lot of typos and upgrading the voice acting with the original VA's returning this time around too.

We'll let you know more as things progress.

These are all work in progress images. Take a look at the revamped characters and let us know what you think below!

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes