WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Okay. Listen. Fucking listen. People have been waiting and paying this guy for months now with the promise of this project. They now suddenly find out that they’ve been paying for a project that has completely changed, and will have to wait and pay for several years now while the game is remade to FINALLY GET THE PROMISED NEW CONTENT!

Not only that, the art was THE selling point of the project. Changing something major like that is crazy, but without even announcing it? Just....dropping it? After half a year? Of old content? Really?!

Look....you don’t have to remake the whole thing. If you want the new cgs and the extra day to be with the new artist? Fine. Why....why remake the sprites..?

All of this serves to even FURTHER delay this remake project that should barely have taken a year....

Just...just what is this dev team? How do they think this is okay?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Let’s break this down. This game is very short, but had extremely...extremely long dev time with how short of a game this is. Has bad animations. Has bugs and glitches in the final days. The final day art is lazily done. The gallery, to my knowledge, still doesn’t work.

It has went through several art overhauls. It was extremely delayed during initial development. We literally waited for day 4 for several months, and than like more than half a year for the final days. It has SIX DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE FINAL RELEASE. NONE OF WHICH FIX THE MAJOR ISSUES WITH THE GAME

They announce new day....it takes several months. Turns out itS NOT just new day but a whole remastering. That, as first, amounts to an EXTREMELY delayed release of the first couple days with minor art touch ups. EVEN MORE DELAYS. Then....new artist out of nowhere and the announcement of EVEN MORE DELAYS AS THEY REMAKE THE GAME but not only that!!! Not only that!!!! But the major issues STILL might not be fixed!! Still!

This...is what the project looks like put into perspective. This....this is a disaster....the only saving grace is that I’m not one of their patrons. Because. Good god

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

KamariDesigns

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2019
This one is definitely in my top favorites on this site. I know some people didn't care for the voice work but it added alot to the immersion for me. The art is spectacular and love the way the backgrounds were designed (I wish I could do backgrounds better :cry:) 8/10 for sure!! Solid stuff and can't wait to see the sequel soon

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
VO work is cursed. Every game that has voices that gets traction slowed down and eventually halts, all except stuff by NLT Media.

Regardless I am excited to see where the game goes, new art etc. but I'm not gonna pay money in any capacity purely on the basis of we have no timed expectation and it's monthly support. So legit could be spending $5 a month for a year if not more until Tropical Dazed.

I would like to play the remade version but again, as people said, expect a big wait. Because all portraits, outfits, backgrounds, special scenes etc. have to be done.

As weird as it sounds I think the one thing I'm looking forward to more than anything else is Jason's portrait to be updated.... hopefully be less..... school shooter-y

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
....all of that said the new artist isn’t bad at all. I really really like the original, But Jane looks pretty damn good there....just....come on man

And hey. There’s a good side.

1 that means we get like 3rd 4th versions of the cgs, which like, cool. I get to see more Jane

2 there a chance that the mouths will come into contact with the dicks

3 There’s a ABSOLUTE guarantee that we will get better art for the final day. No more shrunken heads!

So...EVENTUALLY when they finish remaking the entire goddamn game. EVENTUALLY this will be good for the game overall.

Till then...yeah. Nothing to see here until like next year

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Recent (?) development around this game is really sad :(

I remember playing it first when it was already finished years ago. It was on of best done games in term of mind control. I loved it.
Then I have checked their sites and find that they were working on sequel game - Tropical Daze. It really make me happy because of short this game is... I decided to wait with becoming a patron for first release of tropical... well, right now I see that will never happen.

Thanks to the DEVs and all the patrons who supported it originally! Shame that such great undertaking ends so poorly.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
So I can't believe now that I'm playing this again after a long time and with some new stuff, that the best scenes were in the bonus content just as some sketches, wtf, the bonus content it's literally better than all the original scenes and they left it all just like that. What a fucking waste.

And now it's taking a fucking eternity to finish tropical daze, what a fucking milkers.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
....all of that said the new artist isn’t bad at all. I really really like the original, But Jane looks pretty damn good there....just....come on man

And hey. There’s a good side.

1 that means we get like 3rd 4th versions of the cgs, which like, cool. I get to see more Jane

2 there a chance that the mouths will come into contact with the dicks

3 There’s a ABSOLUTE guarantee that we will get better art for the final day. No more shrunken heads!

So...EVENTUALLY when they finish remaking the entire goddamn game. EVENTUALLY this will be good for the game overall.

Till then...yeah. Nothing to see here until like next year
Even next years sounds too good to believe lmao. I remember pledged when this was still in development and looked really promising, and god, they left it for done when it still has the gallery bug.

We can barely hope that tropical daze will see the light someday.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So I can't believe now that I'm playing this again after a long time and with some new stuff, that the best scenes were in the bonus content just as some sketches, wtf, the bonus content it's literally better than all the original scenes and they left it all just like that. What a fucking waste.

And now it's taking a fucking eternity to finish tropical daze, what a fucking milkers.
glad I’m not the only one who agree with this. The bonus scenes were way better than the scenes we got I game….

they released 6 different versions of the game but couldn’t finish those sketches? Really?

Reactions: yercat

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
glad I’m not the only one who agree with this. The bonus scenes were way better than the scenes we got I game….

they released 6 different versions of the game but couldn’t finish those sketches? Really?
Yep, really, as a bonus, leaving that just like a sketch it's a fucking disgrace, i hope that if we can see the reworked game some day they add those bonus scenes or at least color them.

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
I estimate literally we'll get the re-release by maybe January 2022, bonus day by fall 2022 and first Tropical Daze episode by mid 2023. That's being realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Koldkuntkiller

Apr 25, 2019
I estimate literally we'll get the re-release by maybe January 2022, bonus day by fall 2022 and first Tropical Daze episode by mid 2023. That's being realistic.
You're actually way too optimistic. Snow Daze remake might be done by 2023, then they can start Tropical Daze, which will take up to 2026.

Reactions: WOMANpukumaru

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Im acualy curious is anybody here a subscribestar member of this guy? They should have more imput on when some things might be coming.

But im stil very dissapointed about the news i dont mind waiting but this is kinda getting crazy what if the current artist leaves again will they start over again then? Anyway my only hope is for the bonus day to add some acual vaginal pregnant sex with the mom maybe in that wedding dress or and naked or a option to see both versions.

Or atleast have something like that at the end of tropical daze with the mom and all the girls.

I hope this dev keeps making the game tho its stil realy good. The mom and son incest content was perfect.
At this point I think they should move back and develop the sequel for Overwhored while waiting for that artist to come back for Tropical daze because all the time they waste really could have making a few more games right now

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but I'm truly amazed that those supporters on subscribestar just giving praise to that remake graphics of Snow Daze and didn't go full nuclear raging mode on the Dev about the Tropical Daze drama already, I must say they either trusting him too much or they aren't human but sheeps. Cypress truly lose their touch and credibility

StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
Game was nice. Jane is by far best girl for me. I wish there was more of her, and that it was a naturally developing romance instead of the brainwash thing, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm gonna have to find my monogamistic, lovey-dovey, fit, tomboy, twin sister fix elsewhere now that I'm done. Had a lot of fun though.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Jun 3, 2020
Game was nice. Jane is by far best girl for me. I wish there was more of her, and that it was a naturally developing romance instead of the brainwash thing, but beggars can't be choosers. I'm gonna have to find my monogamistic, lovey-dovey, fit, tomboy, twin sister fix elsewhere now that I'm done. Had a lot of fun though.
agreed on Jane , best voice actress too

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes