Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Kira's Room Day 5:

Now for something completely different, behold the results of an unlicensed delimiter on a poor innocent chemical engineer. Someone should make a law about this.

Can you spot the differences from the last preview?

1622182497488.png

Reactions: _Maou_ and fanboi

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017

Public post

Kira's Room Day 5:

Now for something completely different, behold the results of an unlicensed delimiter on a poor innocent chemical engineer. Someone should make a law about this.

Can you spot the differences from the last preview?

View attachment 1217069
The remastered one has Ray Tracing. That's why it took so long. The developers couldn't get earlier the needed RTX 3090 to render it due to lack of money from Patreon. Don't be so harsh on them! You know how the prices rose because of the low stock. There's no other reason for why they were milking their patrons' money for so long. :HideThePain:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The remastered one has Ray Tracing. That's why it took so long. The developers couldn't get earlier the needed RTX 3090 to render it due to lack of money from Patreon. Don't be so harsh on them! You know how the prices rose because of the low stock. There's no other reason for why they were milking their patrons' money for so long. :HideThePain:
Glad to see I’m not the only one rolling their at eyes at them showing off how they 3D animated the fuckin backgrounds and how that serves as basically the only reason for why this update has take half a fuckin year

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
If they were previewing their new and improved animations that would be much better and that would generate way more hype. The fact that they aren’t showing it gives me anxiety that

1 they may not actually be good

2 maybe even worse THEY HAVENT DONE IT YET IN HALF A YEAR

It could be they’re just really stingy about that apart of thing....ya know, since it’s TOTALLY out of character for this team to be stingy.....

Reactions: AkefuSatoru

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Can someone tell me what is the difference between 1.5 and 1.6 in the changelog it says its a revamp of the artwork of day 0 and 1 i would apreciate if someone could share the images that got a revamp

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
most of the cgs got an art overhaul.
No. That’s it. Really. I think there more bonus side content but I might even be wrong about that

Reactions: YuuMoka

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Glad I checked the guide on this page, was wondering how to get the harem route thinking I would need to balance all their points out just to realize you need to see all their individual endings instead first.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

Public post

Kira's Room Preview:

Our new art team has been continuing to produce excellent new backgrounds. Meltyvixen, Kiwiboxers and MutedVice all contributed to this. Vice made the 3d models of the house, the details come from Kiwi and the color comes from Melty.

I hope you enjoy the new look of Kira's room!

View attachment 1205863
What is this all about will this game get a remake or extra content (dlc)?

Last edited:

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone give me the newest version of the Android download because it's not working I can't download it Joiplay it works over there you can play it but you can't go to the menu for some reason so it needs to be fixed please

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Remake Graphics Upgrade!

We've been working on the new character images you see in-game based on feedback from earlier posts. We're going to take this thing to the next level! Here you can see Jane on our updated bedroom background.

Ignore the fact that there's two of her, that's just a part of testing. There definitely isn't a secret third step-twin living in the basement.

I love this revamped style, and we're gonna make a lot more of it!

1623227049562.png 1623227086783.png

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes