WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
This game DOES NOT deserve a femdom tag for a one time game over scene in a game that is 90% Maledom and 5% more him just waiting to turn the table because they talk badly about him. Please get more strict with tagging things, this is fucking stupid. If a game has a fucking tag, I expect it to at least be moderately relevant to the game in some capacity, not a single scene. Kiara wants to be dommy, but the MC is still manipulating her the basically the whole time save the one bad end.

I kinda wish the first part of the game where they treat him like a slave continued for awhile. Being abused and teased by a bunch of sexy girls was really tickling my fetish

I also wish the bad ending with Kira went on for awhile as well....

But then again this is not the game to go to for femdom(as much as Jane beating him up would be hot to see...) which is why the tag doesn’t fit.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It makes me laugh when Sarah pretends to be a dog. :LOL:
What adds even more charm is that everything is voiced.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So....wait

You’re telling me that even after all the nonsense with the “step twins” the Patreon still got nuked?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The character designs are, by farC the high point and saving grace for this game.

The design and the art style...without it, this game would have nothing but some(surprisingly) well written hypno scenes.

The godawful art that the game initially had as “home invasion” kinda shows this. The art is th glue holding this entire project together.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
But yeah. Character designs are godlike.

How did I find this game? I literally went to vndb and searched up a bunch of my ideal traits/tag. I ended up finding Jane and Noelle.

That should give you a good idea of just how much I like the designs/characters in this game.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

The VA Stream Uncut!
Here it is! The stream itself had a ton of viewers, but I wanted to share at least the first episode with the general public.
The stream is so large that it's too big for subscribestar, so I've temporarily put it up on Mega instead. I'll be making smaller videos later. For now, enjoy the first stream by our voice acting team of Snow Daze! Shiyon, Silica, and Diana Lockhart all voiced this game and play it here. Enjoy.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Does it ever get covered what other stuff silica has done voices for? She is. By far the best va in the game and hearing more of her would be great

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
i remember playing this game some years ago and i dont remember the game having animations. Now it have?

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Kira's Room Preview:

Our new art team has been continuing to produce excellent new backgrounds. Meltyvixen, Kiwiboxers and MutedVice all contributed to this. Vice made the 3d models of the house, the details come from Kiwi and the color comes from Melty.

I hope you enjoy the new look of Kira's room!

1621626554569.png

Reactions: _Maou_ and fanboi

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Does anyone else know other games like this that have similar dialogues of the Mom with the whole submissive tone? Preferably Shota as an Mc

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked but is there an ETA on the DLC? I'm a bit confused because it seems to be out on Android but not Windows?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also, does anyone know of the artists for his game have worked on other games or maybe even some comic or something? Because...just I really need me some more stuff with this artstyle and hopefully designs of this level since that’s 99% of the reason I play this game.

The drought for this game is too long. I can only replay it so many times

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017
Also, does anyone know of the artists for his game have worked on other games or maybe even some comic or something? Because...just I really need me some more stuff with this artstyle and hopefully designs of this level since that’s 99% of the reason I play this game.

The drought for this game is too long. I can only replay it so many times
One I can recall now is Federico Iglesias aka FreeGlass on newgrounds and twitter.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes