Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Why is the MC so much shorter than the rest of his family? He is the second youngest so he should at least be as tall as Jane (fake twins and all), not to mention that men tend to be naturally taller anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stal1234

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
Jane stole his life essence in the womb to become Chad.
Now Canon.

Why is the MC so much shorter than the rest of his family? He is the second youngest so he should at least be as tall as Jane (fake twins and all), not to mention that men tend to be naturally taller anyway.
That said - Jane and MC aren't identical fake twins, they are fraternal fake twins. The dominant genes which determine height and build in the family might be fake inherited along X-chromosome from the fake father. Also, there is environmental factors of eating habits, stress, etc.

Oh, and this is a fantasy game - don't think too hard about it.

Reactions: Donfightit

skc51

Nov 21, 2018
I am trying to unlock the whole gallery guys, is there a password or something like that?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
The sequel isn't getting worked on in a meaningful way until after snow daze gets fully redone, so... not for a while.

• Sad
Reactions: LadyBee

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I had no idea this was still getting worked on. What is going to be redone in it?
off the top of my head uh... the whole thing is eventually going to support up to 4k, the CGs are getting some combination of redone/touched up, the character sprite/paper dolls or whatever you want to call em' are being redone and will have redesigned outfits, and I'm pretty sure it is going to have extended ending(s?) as well. Right now they have just redone day 1 though.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes