Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I don't know how I feel about Remastered version. I might be salty because I just bought current version To tell you the truth I would love to have continuation of the story in Tropical Daze, but I don't see possibility of it being as good Snow Daze. I'm afraid it would end up being quantity over quantity. I hope they prove me wrong.
the problem is that based on DEVs history they they will prove you wrong or not around 2026

• Sad
Reactions: _Maou_

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I don't know how I feel about Remastered version. I might be salty because I just bought current version. To tell you the truth I would love to have continuation of the story in Tropical Daze, but I don't see possibility of it being as good as Snow Daze. I'm afraid it would end up being quantity over quality. I hope they prove me wrong.
My man is hoping for Tropical Daze -- I'm just hoping for the bonus day added to Snow Daze (sometime before the next ice age).

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018

Public post

Snow Daze Redaze Previews!

We've got a few more previews to show you, so check them out below! These are all Jane focused. Don't worry about all her outfits being white, we're still doing color tests. I hope you like the design though. We'll show you more as it's done! One of these is still a secret, so enjoy an early hint.

View attachment 1363536
View attachment 1363539 View attachment 1363541
I know o probably said this before but

God damn do I love the new art despite everything. Is it “better”? I mean I think they both have their appeal. Seeing EVEN THICKER Jane is just…a treat man

I am like unironically hype to see the old gems in new style. I mean ten years is gonna be awhile butit will be lit asf in those 10 years!

Reactions: Xill and longsuper1

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I know o probably said this before but

God damn do I love the new art despite everything. Is it “better”? I mean I think they both have their appeal. Seeing EVEN THICKER Jane is just…a treat man

I am like unironically hype to see the old gems in new style. I mean ten years is gonna be awhile butit will be lit asf in those 10 years!
Wjen they fucking gonna start working on Tropical daze?

StrangePlant

Apr 17, 2021
Wjen they fucking gonna start working on Tropical daze?
So, based on their past updates and current timeline & schedule, I estimate between 3 to 5 googol years. That is 10^100.
While it is quite some time, you do not need to fret, for there's a multitude of stuff you can do whilst you wait.
Some interesting events include the following, but are not limited to:

Men colonizing Mars in the next 20 years.
Men venturing outside our solar system in the next 100 years.
Men building a dyson swarm around the sun in the next 300 years.
The spread of humans like a plague on our neighbouring stars in the next 3000 years.)
The inversion of Earth's magnetic poles up to 10000 years from now.
Species evolved from humans colonizing our galaxy in the next 20 million years.
A mass extinction event in the next 100 million years on Earth.
The collision between the Milky Way and the galaxy of Andromeda in 4 billion years.
The beggining of the Sun's Red Giant phase in 5 billion years.
The subsequent destruction of Mercury and Venus.
The shedding of mass by the sun, becoming a white dwarf in the middle of a Planetary Nebula in 6 billion.
Everything in the universe that is not in our galaxy supercluster moving beyond the Cosmological horizon in the next few hundreds of billions of years.
The first white dwarfs becoming black dwarfs in a few trillion years.
A completely black and cold Universe in a few quadrillion years, also known as the heat death of the Universe.
Smaller black holes evaporate due to hawking radiation.
Then in 10^34 years from now, protons will begin to decay. This will take some time, but all regular matter will slowly dissapear.

After that all there is in the entire universe will be supermassive blackholes, which will, like the small ones, slowly evaporate.
This will happen up to 10^106 years from now, so you're guaranteed to have at least that to do while you wait.

Godspeed.

I would like to also note that such a time span however is not enough time for the main character to stop being a insufferable rapist cunt and manage to get laid by his own merit without mindbreaking anyone.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Also it looks like we’re getting more than 1 pose for expressions which is good. Definitely a step up from “same pose with arms up or down”

Maybe Sarah will finally stop doing T. rex arms

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Uh
So

has he said whether or not he’s going to be releasing the remake all at once or are we going day by day again?

Last edited:

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Bbbb

If the art is being provided by the Critical Bliss art team, it's gonna be made in a much more timely manner than cypress zeta typically operates in.

That doesn’t exactly answe my question about how he’s going to release this but if we’re talking about timely….it’s insane that dev time on this game is so long isn’t it?

The entire game is maybe 1-2 hours depending on how long you um….well how you enjoy it I guess

but there are what? 60 cgs in the whole game if we coming the same pose with different expressions. Like 65 if we count multiple poses. Take out the ending that is 10 variations of the same…Let’s say 1 picture/pose a day…That’s about 3 months for the whole game.

I mean but time. Stress. Day jobs etc. I guess let’s say your artist can only draw 1 a day every weekend. That’s a year and a half for the entire game not multiple years

It seems like the original game shouldn’t have taken more than 2 years and that’s being generous considering what I’ve seen artists do in a couple hours and dev teams do in a month…

When you factor in that there’s a whole team of artists and the art is already finished….they just need to reference what is already there. I dunno. Tell me if I’m being unreasonable but shouldn’t this remake take like maybe a month or two? The dialogue is recorded. Everything is written. Programming is mostly done.

Reactions: parakep

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Bbbb

That doesn’t exactly answe my question about how he’s going to release this but if we’re talking about timely….it’s insane that dev time on this game is so long isn’t it?

The entire game is maybe 1-2 hours depending on how long you um….well how you enjoy it I guess

but there are what? 60 cgs in the whole game if we coming the same pose with different expressions. Like 65 if we count multiple poses. Take out the ending that is 10 variations of the same…Let’s say 1 picture/pose a day…That’s about 3 months for the whole game.

I mean but time. Stress. Day jobs etc. I guess let’s say your artist can only draw 1 a day every weekend. That’s a year and a half for the entire game not multiple years

It seems like the original game shouldn’t have taken more than 2 years and that’s being generous considering what I’ve seen artists do in a couple hours and dev teams do in a month…

When you factor in that there’s a whole team of artists and the art is already finished….they just need to reference what is already there. I dunno. Tell me if I’m being unreasonable but shouldn’t this remake take like maybe a month or two? The dialogue is recorded. Everything is written. Programming is mostly done.

I mean, looking at that Jane art picture it looks like there is maybe going to be more content added and perhaps more than just the extra day with that blurry picture. Which could mean more locations as well. So that means having to draw the art for every characters new outfit, color it, and edit whatever details (as well as for any new backgrounds or any new art in general if they decide to touch up those extra alt endings). Get the VAs to voice the lines and get those lines approves, assuming they aren't already working on other projects and have to find time in their schedules. Testing the game as well, since if they add new content they will have more dialog options and have to balance out the point system for events and such making sure there aren't any bugs. I'll also assume that the artists could be working on other projects as well to make money besides just this remaster/rereleased game, so they also have to schedule when they work on the game and get their art approved by the higher ups. It is going to be a slightly longer process than it seems but I'm also curious if they are going to release each day or the whole thing, it's looking like the whole thing rather then each day though.

Seraphiel

Dec 8, 2017
Snow Daze is absolutely solid: my view when originally released and right now. It's got great art, story, and sex - that's why I'm so ready for Tropical Daze! Hungry for new content.

Reactions: RellikMD

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Snow Daze is absolutely solid: my view when originally released and right now. It's got great art, story, and sex - that's why I'm so ready for Tropical Daze! Hungry for new content.
Looking with speed they working on Tropical daze we can expect even first update in few years maybe

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes