beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Game rework will (if they will finish it at some point - life happens) add some minimal new content but majority is drawing back again old scenes because they will scrap them.
Second game (TD) is very early phase of planning and even if they will finish SD newest rework in next year you will need to wait few years more for second game. At this point this is scam and one can argue it is so for last 4 years or more.
You do realize how much time it even takes to write a novel? and then add that it needs to have art, revision coding (even if Ren'Py is quite simple) bughunt and more?
A novel or a draft of it can quite easily take years if you want to make something of quality.

• Angry
Reactions: Odritch

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You do realize how much time it even takes to write a novel? and then add that it needs to have art, revision coding (even if Ren'Py is quite simple) bughunt and more?
A novel or a draft of it can quite easily take years if you want to make something of quality.
I agree, but majority of game was already finished 4 or 5 years ago. Instead of just working on next game like they told us they keep getting back and reworking things in circles. If they will continue doing that then they can work on ALREADY FINISHED game 2-5-10 years more. You think this is anything positive? Making game is hard, but they are far past that task for years.

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Now Announcing: NTR Ugly Bastard Simulator

Sad news. The remake is now delayed until 2028. We are now beginning work on our new game: NTR Ugly Bastard Simulator.

I know this may come as a shock to all of you, but I simply came to realize this morning that ugly bastards are the future of gaming.

This guy just cannot sell games in our current fast paced market.
1648831404676.png
He's too pretty to sell games.

We intend to incorporate NFT based waifus as well, to ensure that all waifus are unique only to you.

I know these may be controversial decisions, but NTR, ugly bastards, and NFT's are the future of gaming.

I hope you have a happy April, everyone.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Public post

Now Announcing: NTR Ugly Bastard Simulator

Sad news. The remake is now delayed until 2028. We are now beginning work on our new game: NTR Ugly Bastard Simulator.

I know this may come as a shock to all of you, but I simply came to realize this morning that ugly bastards are the future of gaming.

This guy just cannot sell games in our current fast paced market.
View attachment 1734248
He's too pretty to sell games.

We intend to incorporate NFT based waifus as well, to ensure that all waifus are unique only to you.

I know these may be controversial decisions, but NTR, ugly bastards, and NFT's are the future of gaming.

I hope you have a happy April, everyone.
It all makes sense!
you-see-it-is.gif

Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019

Public post

Work Continues on Snow Daze

After yesterday's April induced madness passed, I'd like to assure you we're still working on Snow Daze. Here's something posted by our publisher Lewd Logic recently on our discord.

The remake is going to be far more polished and complex than the original game. I'm not going to go too much into detail until we have something substantial to show you, but I know you won't be disappointed with what we get in the end.

1648926351493.png

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I just don't see the point of telling the same story again. Ok sure you can add new things to the old game but you could also just add those things to a sequel. IDK I'm not paying for this so I don't care that much just think it sucks that this whole time I thought they were working on a sequel.

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
I just don't see the point of telling the same story again. Ok sure you can add new things to the old game but you could also just add those things to a sequel. IDK I'm not paying for this so I don't care that much just think it sucks that this whole time I thought they were working on a sequel.
The bottom line is that drawing new art on an already finished plot and code is much easier, faster and less energy-intensive. And you can talk about it as something very complex, long and energy-consuming. And, thus, to pull money from subscribers for an infinitely long time, constantly redrawing the same scenes. But to sit down to come up with a script, develop a plot, write code - you have to think, you have to work. And why work if you can not work, if subscribers will pay you anyway? :WeSmart:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
From what I've gathered it sounds like they want consistent art between this game and potentially sequel (Tropic Daze, which has been in limbo for years now). I don't mind an art update because:
1. I''m not paying for it.
2. I don't actually like most of the current art in the sex scenes (The girls get much fatter in several scenes, and the situations and voice acting do much more for me personally than the art does currently).
3. They're also adding new content with the art update.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes