Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
I'm going to update my predictions here and say the "enhanced" version will come out in mid to late 2024. I say this based on the images they show on social media. I.e art live-streams, discord, and subscribe star, I predict they make 2 images per week for the actual game that isn't publicity or side content. Now they promise to add images and an additional day to the game so let's say that value that adds additional ~80 images on top of the already existing ~220 images not including side content, or UI images. So we have ~300 images they have to make, which I predicted they make 2 images per week. So if they'res 52 weeks in a year, that's 104 images per year (if they do 2 per week.) In addition, they started this project in January of 2021. So as of 2022 Jan, they have at least 104 images, and in addition made 32 images between now and the beginning of this year so that brings them to a total of 136 images out of 300 (136/300) which is about 1/3 which does not include things like programming, marketing, or voice acting. So within 1 year and 4 months, that got about 1/3 done. So if we're 1/3 done now within a year and 4 months I predict the thing will be on sale for the holiday of 2024, or at worst in pre-alpha. (Or it could never come out)

For the record this is just a prediction/rant with some random BS math thrown in, do not take this seriously, if you think my math is wrong, please tell me, so I can make a better prediction.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
What annoys me is I'd like to replay this game again but I've been holding off for years now waiting for that sweet sweet remaster with the bonus day.

Honestly the hypno is kinda meh (I know thats the whole game) but isn't what we all really want is those debaucherous days that happen after the house has succumbed to perversion. Those after-the-fact side stories are pretty much the best part.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Man
I saw this game for long long long time
along with 4 Trainer but I can't bring myself to play because of too much visual novel but recently the game with some "action" is running out and I also in need some quailty game like Koikatsu with sex interaction which 98% of all games here dont got any of that except some forgotten RPGmaker game with some effort they put into but I totally don't know what game is so it become mystery. I hope this one can kill some time while I finding more games and those Stars better be worth it.

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Okay I'm confused, I thought the creator was making a sequel, but all I see in his latest posts is that he is still working on Snow Daze. Is he making additions to the game? Or a remake? I haven't kept up to date so I'm a little out of the loop.

Reactions: LadyBee

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The bottom line is that drawing new art on an already finished plot and code is much easier, faster and less energy-intensive. And you can talk about it as something very complex, long and energy-consuming. And, thus, to pull money from subscribers for an infinitely long time, constantly redrawing the same scenes. But to sit down to come up with a script, develop a plot, write code - you have to think, you have to work. And why work if you can not work, if subscribers will pay you anyway? :WeSmart:
Very true, as long as people are willing to pay for low effort garbage nothing will change... just look at the greater AAA games industry as an example...

Reactions: IIe4eHbka

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Okay I'm confused, I thought the creator was making a sequel, but all I see in his latest posts is that he is still working on Snow Daze. Is he making additions to the game? Or a remake? I haven't kept up to date so I'm a little out of the loop.
From what I understand at one point (years ago) they WERE working on a sequel, but something happened and instead they pivoted to work on an expansion pack for Snow Daze (extra day), then something else happened and now they are remaking Snow Daze with new art and possibly (but probably not) some new scenes...

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Even if the art is beyond belief ... this is such disapointing news. Don't get me wrong. When we went a full year without any release of the new game, I knew that the party was over. But to pivot to an expansion and back down from that to new art? Yeah. I don't believe a word of it. Most likely a huge falling out and only the artist remains and he can't code. So trying to milk some final dollars out of the project.

Reactions: ilMilos09

TheInternetIsForThis

Mar 4, 2020
Even if the art is beyond belief ... this is such disapointing news. Don't get me wrong. When we went a full year without any release of the new game, I knew that the party was over. But to pivot to an expansion and back down from that to new art? Yeah. I don't believe a word of it. Most likely a huge falling out and only the artist remains and he can't code. So trying to milk some final dollars out of the project.
Other way around. Their art is now being provided by the publisher while the writer/programmer/whatever he is remains on the project. If you want actual news, pop back a few pages to this, this, this, and this. The short version: It's a top to bottom rebuild with confirmation of new scenes and a total replacement on all of the game's art. I don't have anything to say about the sequel since the overwhelming absence of news about it means anything I could say would be an assumption.

The main concern here is the timescale of information and the number of times the project has shifted focus. The pessimistic take on that is that this is a deliberate attempt to milk a project for as much money as possible. What I consider a more realistic take is that the person in control of the project isn't really sure where they want to take things, and appears to lack the time management necessary to do things quickly.

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Let's be real. This game is dead. Stop following it there's nothing to continue. If you're a supporter do what you will with your cups of milk.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Let's be real. This game is dead. Stop following it there's nothing to continue. If you're a supporter do what you will with your cups of milk.
To be honest the best course of action would be him publicly abandoning the remake and going straight to working on the sequel so there is something to show in a year or so...

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes