hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Does anybody have any idea what this dev is working on? The Patreon looks like a completely different studio took it over and are making a kid's game and the Subscribestar page looks like they're still working on Snow Daze even though I thought this game was finished. What happened to Tropical Daze?

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Does anybody have any idea what this dev is working on? The Patreon looks like a completely different studio took it over and are making a kid's game and the Subscribestar page looks like they're still working on Snow Daze even though I thought this game was finished. What happened to Tropical Daze?
Guess you're not caught up. Tropical Daze on hold. Snow Daze is getting remade and added onto. The patreon looks different because they don't allow for games with familiar relationships.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Cypress is not scamming and please don't spread lies that are based on nothing. Supporting ourbreak games is not a requirement and most info will end up on this thread either way, remake actually started work back in Q2 2019, they had to change to a different art team in Q1 of 2020 with actual work starting in 2021 . Tropical daze is being worked on in the background. The snow daze remake is the main thing that they are working on. Zeta is a Veteran and has been injured and is currently dealing with the VA or veteran affairs. I have documented more info on this reddit post here . This is again the spark notes of everything going on

Tropical Daze is being worked on but it is not the focus of the team from what i have seen

Snow Daze is Getting a Remake and the Extra Day. Steam and Itchio owners who already own snow daze get the Remake and Extra day for free at least from what was said in the discord. Itchio version already has day zero and one with remade art. Not alot of progress of the remake is shown publicly because of the standards of the art team, Zeta is recovering and getting medical work done on him. Here is also a message from Zeta about the progress.

So No, Zeta is not milking the game, the update is free if you already own the game, no matter what platform you are on. also the remake is bound to end up on here or other sites when it comes out.

View attachment 1649919
If this isn't scamming, then I don't know what it is. You've been playing the game since it's first release, I presume, right ? So, can you tell me, how many times did it get reworked? Let's see if you were here since the start. There's a reason why pplz are upset and angry. Dude keeps on remaking his first game, keeps on delaying his second/third project, keeps on adding stuff to a completed game and you still defend him ? Come on, man. Are you for real ?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello
Even if I don't get the first cum on tits from Noelle, she still acts like it happened the day after.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Guess you're not caught up. Tropical Daze on hold. Snow Daze is getting remade and added onto. The patreon looks different because they don't allow for games with familiar relationships.

Thanks. Did the dev say why they were remaking Snow Daze? I was under the impression it performed alright and it looked good to me.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
...nobody cares if the art is 100 procent the same.

I, as someone who doesn't donate to the devs, am glad the art is getting a rework. The vaginal/anal sex scenes in this game are not good. All the girls go from having a well defined waists and great looking bodies to being rectangles with thighs thicker than my own. I think the new art looks great. While I would prefer if the Dev just moved on to Tropical Daze instead, I okay with checking back every few months to see if I get a great hypno game with better art eventually.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
It's never a good sign when a dev remakes their game, regardless of the reason... it's been 6 years since Snow Daze came out, 6 years of nothing... :(
So the whole GTA series can go fuck the right off? Nintendo with Mario and Zelda remakes? ad nauseum.

Snow Daze is completed, and has been completed. They are adding updated content with new artists.
Yeah totally agree they promise after some time start working on Tropical Daze but 6 years of notjing just few pictures and thats all
Now, that's a different argument. Still not one I share, but at least it puts the concern into a different perspective.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Remakes and remasters and rereleases are always iffy, regardless. Movies. Shows. Games. There’s always like a 60/70% chance they fuck it up.

And yeah, the new gta is a prime example. Also look at the switch port of ocarina of time lol

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
will they add actual beast to the second game? btw the remake will add more content?
Game rework will (if they will finish it at some point - life happens) add some minimal new content but majority is drawing back again old scenes because they will scrap them.
Second game (TD) is very early phase of planning and even if they will finish SD newest rework in next year you will need to wait few years more for second game. At this point this is scam and one can argue it is so for last 4 years or more.

AzraelDavis666

Jun 7, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phone/overlay/game_menu.webp'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/phone/overlay/game_menu.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1155, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load

```

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'gui/phone/overlay/game_menu.webp'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "_layout/screen_load_save.rpymc", line 35, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
File "renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1155, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 583, in render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 628, in load
File "renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load

```
A search for IOError in this thread popped only 2 other results, besides yours. It was responded immediately with:
There's no fix for it yet and the developers are aware of this problem. You're not the only one and it seems to affect only Android users. Go look up sensitiveusername blog post and search for Snow daze. This blog has windows games ported for Android and Snow daze is on their.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes