Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm hedging my bet on tonight late. gives him new years eve off and feels good about coming in "a day early" or something.

Username7

May 1, 2017
I'm calling an unfinished release tomorrow late in the night but not before midnight with the promise to fix it in the new year.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I'm calling an unfinished release tomorrow late in the night but not before midnight with the promise to fix it in the new year.
Either way there will be another release in the first months of the year for further bugfixing/spelling fixes and a revamped soundtrack.

In his place I would have released it as is and just done all the bugfixing and polishing in one go, but he wants this release to have the least issues as possible (probably because even though it's not final, it has all the content so it's the one most people will download)

Reactions: Joel Wolf

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
People, I am going to make a bet with you. Either late 30th or on the 31st there will be another delay that will put release conveniently after the new pay period.

QuickDick

Dec 10, 2017
People, I am going to make a bet with you. Either late 30th or on the 31st there will be another delay that will put release conveniently after the new pay period.
Christ. This might actually happen. It will probably be 1-2 seconds after the month ends just so he can get his payroll.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes