geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Christ. This might actually happen. It will probably be 1-2 seconds after the month ends just so he can get his payroll.
This doesn't make any sense. People who are supporting him month to month are going to continue regardless of when the game is released. People who are going to pay just to get access to the game aren't going to do so until it's released regardless of when that is. He's not going to make any extra money just by arbitrarily delaying release by an extra day.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This doesn't make any sense. People who are supporting him month to month are going to continue regardless of when the game is released. People who are going to pay just to get access to the game aren't going to do so until it's released regardless of when that is. He's not going to make any extra money just by arbitrarily delaying release by an extra day.
I agree. Cypress is a long term dev with now two games under his belt. He risks more making short grabs instead of keeping his promises. Would be different if this was just another cancelled .1 for him, but he's just slow not shady.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My bet - Patreon release tomorrow 31/12 (12/31 for us in the states) 11:31 PM Mountain time (6:31 AM GMT 1/1/2018)

Reactions: Titzilla

popober

Jun 9, 2017
It is OUT BIATCHES! Oh, and a happy new year.

Now to decide if I should sleep or try to wait for an upload...

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes