Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
To get the true (aka harem) end, I firstly did all the seperate endings with each girl.

Load a save just before the final choice and a new choice should appear.

Hope this helps everyone out there

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
To get the true (aka harem) end, I firstly did all the seperate endings with each girl.

Load a save just before the final choice and a new choice should appear.

Hope this helps everyone out there
Ah, so that's how. Good to know. And here I thought I somehow accidentally stumbled onto the right combo of choices. Glad that's not the case.

Reactions: Daveck

Read DxD

May 20, 2017
I keep getting an out of memory error. anyone else have that problem? i doubt its because of my pc
Already mentioned the fix, just close and open, so save alot.
For some reason the game ramps up memory use until it cant load anything.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Tried to make a Mac version from the PC version (DL'd from Nopy) but not readable by the build distribution function (or even launch project) from the Ren'py dashboard. Can't test it on a PC - I take it that it is working there? Will wait for a more stable version...

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
The art looks awefull in the new scenes together with some other problems this truly is a disappointing release

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Help, after I start the conversation with Kira I get this error!

erro.jpg

what should I do?

Edit - And I see it's only when I talk to Kira.

In this part I get clicking Ignore, but every time I talk to Kira about this error

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Wow, I was thinking I was headed to an incredible buttslut harem ending then suddenly that hugely contrived and disjointed, cockblocking pre-ending sequence ambushed me.

DAMMIT JANE. You were supposed to be my favorite too.

Also, Kira seems to have some buggy voice lines.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes