esas

Nov 27, 2017
CAN ANYBODY UPLOAD A MAC MEGA LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! thanks
So.
1 -> download the Ren´py 2 -> instal it 3 -> Create folder, like mine ( Renpy ) 4 -> Create (inside the folder) new game folder, like a mine Snow -> Put downloaded snow-daze... inside the Snow folder 5 -> Open Ren´py 6 -> In Ren´py, lower right corner is preferences, push that 7 -> Project directory, push that 8 -> New window opens, select the renpy folder, inside that Snow folder, don´t go far as snow-daze folder JUST THE Snow 9 -> Push Return 10 -> Under PROJECTS should be the game, click that and push the launch project. And every new game that you want to play create new folder inside the Renpy folder and make the same steps. This all takes like 30sec, so it´s kinda quick to do even you have to do it in every new game you want to play.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Just finished playing.OMG that was great.I loved the "True Ending"
I'm having trouble getting the true ending can you message me how you got there I think I did something wrong even by following the walkthrough

S

Steepii

I'm usually not into hypnosis/mind control, but the production value of this game is too good to pass up.

Lilyflower

Jul 31, 2017
Trying to get the band endings. Already got Kira's, now aiming for Noelle's. A shame that Jane doesn't seem to have one. Wonder for the next update if they patch that one in. Anyway, decent enough game and happy it released roughly on schedule.

Reactions: ponyguy

Morbooze

Jul 27, 2017
anyone else getting a ton of "out of memory" errors on day 5? I have 8gb of ram and my memory usage is only up to around 60%

Reactions: dussalant

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I've got to give some props to the voice actresses. They're bad, not the worst I've heard, not by a long shot, but still bad. However, I can recognise that they got a bad script, probably little to no directing, and a role that none of them will want on their resume.

Yet, they still kept with it and did their best to realise their roles anyway, in spite of how creepy and taboo the subject of the game is, and I've got to give kudos for that. Especially, since that's more than some devs do on patreon.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Personal testimonial: I was having a LOT of the issues people were reporting, the memory errors, rollbacks that wouldn't rollback and a failure to reload. It happened on loading saved games, it happened when i started a new game, it was a pain.
Now I just downloaded Ren'Py 6.99.13 and it is running like a dream (so far). Update your version of Ren'Py if your issues are serious and, hey, if nothing else it's free.

(EDIT) And the dream is dead after 3 minutes. It ran better for all of one scene, then it crashed on me again with no reload option like the last version of the game. Sigh. Please tell me 'out of memory' isn't code for 'you need a better computer'. Or worse, that this is Arkham Asylum cape physics level protection.

Last edited:

muffinmans

Sep 30, 2017
I resolved the memory issue by changing the config.py file in the renpy sub directory. Line 93 image_cache_size =

Change it from 16 to something nuts like 120.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Personal testimonial: I was having a LOT of the issues people were reporting, the memory errors, rollbacks that wouldn't rollback and a failure to reload. It happened on loading saved games, it happened when i started a new game, it was a pain.
Now I just downloaded Ren'Py 6.99.13 and it is running like a dream (so far). Update your version of Ren'Py if your issues are serious and, hey, if nothing else it's free.

(EDIT) And the dream is dead after 3 minutes. It ran better for all of one scene, then it crashed on me again with no reload option like the last version of the game. Sigh. Please tell me 'out of memory' isn't code for 'you need a better computer'. Or worse, that this is Arkham Asylum cape physics level protection.
I can't say I've ever downloaded Ren'Py, and I have never had any issues running a Ren'Py game. You just run the exe file in the main folder.

That said I'm gonna be waiting for the official free release to play, so the game could be in a somewhat bad state I suppose. I'm curious (for anybody not having issues) how are the different good endings set up? Is it just like old style VNs where you need to get all the other endings before you get the harem ending? The way the rest of the game played out I can't think of any other reasonable way to go about it as the game requires a pretty high success rate to not game over to start with.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I can't say I've ever downloaded Ren'Py, and I have never had any issues running a Ren'Py game. You just run the exe file in the main folder.

That said I'm gonna be waiting for the official free release to play, so the game could be in a somewhat bad state I suppose. I'm curious (for anybody not having issues) how are the different good endings set up? Is it just like old style VNs where you need to get all the other endings before you get the harem ending? The way the rest of the game played out I can't think of any other reasonable way to go about it as the game requires a pretty high success rate to not game over to start with.
In my game I just got to choose whichever girl I wanted at the end. Don't know if it's possible to do so badly that you don't get some or any of the choices, because even after not following the guide and not getting quite a few of the earlier scenes I was still given the same choices. You just save there, pick one, see the ending, reload, pick another, repeat. And then apparently after seeing all the endings if you reload the save again you should have a new choice for the harem ending. I didn't know that so I ended up replaying the whole game again, like a dummy.

Reactions: Wombat of Combat

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I resolved the memory issue by changing the config.py file in the renpy sub directory. Line 93 image_cache_size =

Change it from 16 to something nuts like 120.
I'm really illiterate on the subject. Any chance you could guide me through where I need to go to find said subdirectory? Either in the game folder or... elsewhere?

EDIT Ok, I have found the config.py. Obviously I need to edit it but I can't open it as it stands. What sort of addon do I need to install to alter it?

muffinmans

Sep 30, 2017
I'm really illiterate on the subject. Any chance you could guide me through where I need to go to find said subdirectory? Either in the game folder or... elsewhere?

EDIT Ok, I have found the config.py. Obviously I need to edit it but I can't open it as it stands. What sort of addon do I need to install to alter it?
Any text editor will do. If you have no experience, just open it in Notepad for windows, and search for the correct line.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes