bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
so after each choice i need to start over . sucks
the game not worth it... i'm out too
You don't need to start over - they even give you an in-character "SAVE HERE NOW!" screen before that final choice. Just reload from that save, play through each ending from the final day, and boom, Harem Ending is accessible.

Reactions: td69784

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
so after each choice i need to start over . sucks
the game not worth it... i'm out too
Now that's just you being lazy, son. No need to blame it on the game.

I swear, kids these days... When I was young, we had to level-grind for hours to get anywhere in our games (anyone else remember the Marsh Cave from the NES version of Final Fantasy I?). AND WE LIKED IT THAT WAY DAGNABBIT!

*grumble grumble grumble*

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
So like, has anyone even tried the bugfix version? Does it work? Anyone have it to show us to confirm its better or does nothing? Cause the current one is all but unplayable and buggy all to hell.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please somebody post android version of this game for tablets. I just try one link but when I launch game after few seconds its broken.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hm, something is wrong, Im sure I had a version with voice acting at last until day 3, now, the download here (from NoPy) do not have a single trace of Voice acting, what happened ?
Tried to download from others location, same thing, there no voices at all..

Sankara_z

Aug 8, 2017
I follow the last walkthrough, but i could not find "Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all".

Why?

Sankara_z

Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, dont understand correctly. I chosed all the good endings but no ""Brainwash yourself to double down and go for them all" could i see.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, the voices where packed into an archive, hm.

As to the harem, yes, a more detailled explanation would be useful, is a new game required for each option ?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
You don't have to restart the game every time to get the Harem ending - just make a save at the final decision and reload from there.

If you aren't getting the option after taking all of the women, try doing the "Erase your own memory" option - that was the first one I did, and it worked after going with each woman in the house.

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
So I've done all the sisters own enddings, also clean slate one and the double down orgy ending and then,
after the credits it said keep looking for the true endding what did I miss ????

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can please somebody post new version of this game for android. Because previous one when I launch it broken after few minutes. And in in new post of author he wrote that he release new version for apk.

Reactions: partz
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes