SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
What you saw is what's out right now. The game is being worked on and the second day should be out by October. Waiting for the art to be made is reeeally slowing down the development.
it's completely crappy Walkthrough DAy 1-4 missing numbers for the day 2 and we take the Bad End for 3 if we have followed the numbers of the day 1! why do not we continue to put the sentences in places to put numbers? no one has a good guide to unlock everything ??

Aug 7, 2016
it's completely crappy Walkthrough DAy 1-4 missing numbers for the day 2 and we take the Bad End for 3 if we have followed the numbers of the day 1! why do not we continue to put the sentences in places to put numbers? no one has a good guide to unlock everything ??
In this thread are 3 different Walkthrough (one of them included 5day) but u are to lazy and stupid to find it? :test3:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is this the final version?
Yes and no. The full story was released in 0.9.14 so there won't be any additional content but there seems to be an 0.9.20 patch for additional bug fixes. All in alle it seems that 1.0 will be the "bug free" final version which is still to come sometime soon (save games won't be compatible).

So in case you haven't played the game yet it might be a good idea to wait a little bit longer.

The Dev will start working on " " now.

Reactions: GAB

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Did somebody know its gonna be like the second part of Snow Daze? Where main hero gonna corrupt new girls for his harem. Because like the ending of this game make hope like its gonna be another part of this game.

DarkKingRen

May 30, 2017
I was asking for a not bugged version please. I still haven't been able to play 9.14 even with the guides to fix the issue with the game.

Reactions: redblue

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Did somebody know its gonna be like the second part of Snow Daze? Where main hero gonna corrupt new girls for his harem. Because like the ending of this game make hope like its gonna be another part of this game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Pretty sure they're moving on to Overwhored 2 now. So if there are any plans to make a sequel to this, it's not gonna be anytime soon.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'd pay more for a patch to change the fucking step relation bullshit to real incest than for the actual game at this point. The step twin shit pisses me off.
D-do you honestly believe that they're really "step" siblings, especially the "step" twin thing? It's so obviously delivered with a nod and a wink at the introduction that anyone should get the clue to freely ignore it as his attempt to avoid censorship.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes