H

HooDat

0.9.20 has been officially released to the public. check cypresszeta's patreon for the link

Reactions: bernthal

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
is there a harem ending? I followed the guide and at the end I still had to choose only one of them or none of them.

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
:V some one play over and over this game but i have 11 scenes block and i just want to wachet ....some one can help me :C and i see the show oufit of jane and that scenen is stel block.. what can i do?

pelon

Sep 17, 2017
my two favorite games are this snow daze and summertime saga, summertime has a lot of content and snow daze, the art is impeccable I love it and is the only one with voices act and are excellent, seriously I really really hope that cipress zeta make a second part

Aug 7, 2016
i still have problem with cg gallery, i try my old saves, crash after that gallery was filled with some cg but i still cant unlock missing ;/ how to fix this or "reset" gallery to 0?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Wiki link for when a mod updates the OP to 9.2 public.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
other than the technical problems,This was pretty damn good tbh. a 9/10 game for sure.

Reactions: ponyguy

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
there was a bug associated with the gallery that didn't show all the unlocked scenes. He also rewrote/expanded existing scenes. Unsure if the bug is fixed. As for the sequels. Overwhored 2 is the next thing on his plate and Summer Daze will follow that according to dev over at hypnopics forum. Overwhored 2 will sadly be 3d based while unsure of Summer Daze.

Reactions: ponyguy
4.30 star(s) 122 Votes