Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
get 9.20 its the newer ver. you can get it from the first page
Seems 9.20 is the Patreon compliant 'step sister-mom' version. EDIT; Just started the game again and 9.14 version has a bit of text about step twins, 'brother-sister-mom' version, but its all brother, sister, mom throughout the game.

SnowDaze-0.9.14-pc ZIP

Snow_Daze_-_Walkthrough

Toruzoa

May 3, 2017
Is there any way to unlock the missing scenes in the gallery? I'm having trouble unlocking some of the failures.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
9.20 has a shit ton of bug fixes from 9.14. We didn't rewrite any story.
Cool thats good to know. Maybe its just the choices I made (Followed the walk-through) but I found no bugs in 9.14 the first time I finished it and I just played it again from start to finish with zero issues - no bugs at all.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So will be more updates with fixing this broken gallery?
He's still drawing/improving things for the game on his streams and as far as I'm aware there's a "bug free" Version 1.0 update with some improved art/content to come at some point. The story itself won't change though as far as I'm aware and should be finished as it is. I've no idea when 1.0 could drop but I'd guess it'll need some time.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
if you like voices, you might want to checkj out the pervert action games by BBBen, those have voice overs as well =P

On topic, love the game finished it, just miss a couple of CG in the gallery
well I wonder whos the girls :D Thanks for the suggestion .

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
''An exception has occured'' I got this when Jason was checking family members at night. What should I do ?

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
''An exception has occured'' I got this when Jason was checking family members at night. What should I do ?
Had that too , just reroll save, press ctrl (or reopen game and then ctrl) and always save after a few sentences, still crashed sometimes but prevented it form crashing for some time.

Reactions: woltka35

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be an incest patch for this or did he choose to make it this weird step-shit?
You don't need one. Sure, the game starts out saying they're step-related, but it's literally never mentioned again. They all refer to each other as mother/son sister/brother. The mother even makes references to the pregnancies. The beginning is nonsense to be ignored.

Reactions: ponyguy

DaddyClambush

Aug 28, 2017
It would have been nice to be able to choose who to interact with and what kink to force on them and to what degree, but that's my opinion.
The game overall kept me interested.
Personally, I don't care for voice acting in my H-games, so I felt the emphasis on that was lost on me.
But still played and replayed.

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes