Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
is there any sex scenes on this game? i kept asking but no one replied. i don't want to download the game without any sex scene in it..

bluevee

Jun 14, 2017
can someone tell me the difference between ass and pussy ?? i finished the game and i don't know it

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I can't get the harem ending to fire. Do I save at the choices screen or just before? Do I need to play through the whole game again? I'm playing on android if that helps anyone.

Unsttranslator

Feb 24, 2018
Jonny, harem ending has been revealed after completing all girls endings.
Just save at that moment an load after completing all girls endings.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
I can't get the harem ending to fire. Do I save at the choices screen or just before? Do I need to play through the whole game again? I'm playing on android if that helps anyone.
Save at choices screen. Load Save file and if it keeps crashing load save file and press ctrl and save after a few sentences, may still crash, but not that frequently.

Gameghost

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone tell me the difference between 0.9.20 and 0.9.14 ? I can not find the update record. 0.9.20 Unable to read the record.

And the game has been completed?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Has anyone received the $20 pledge level bonus audio? it's a little messy but there's a link to it on the Patreon and the page has 4 samples and idk if it's a patreon bonus or just an optional purchase

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Has anyone else had the saves disappear after closing the game or is that just me? Not that it really matters because even though I followed the walkthrough on the first page I still get a game over after talking to Noelle a second time but would have liked to pick up off where I made the mistake of making Jane do all the chores.

Figured out what I did wrong somehow I mixed up Jane's and some other one's choices together but still wonder what happened to all the saves I had.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
The harem end has a good setup for a sequel. Though looking at the patreon and considering how long this took. I feel like that will never happen.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The harem end has a good setup for a sequel. Though looking at the patreon and considering how long this took. I feel like that will never happen.
From what I can gather it will be a comic if anything.

The next game is Overwhored 2.

ihhy

Mar 15, 2018
Hi

post the day 3 while subliminals of track 3 jane finishes. this error showed up. I ignored and continued. It goes on to noelle tape, so its good im guessing. unless i missed out on something.

any content missing????

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "day3.rpyc", line 2529, in script

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute

renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say

who(what, *args, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 911, in __call__

self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 747, in do_display

**display_args)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\character.py", line 523, in display_say

rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2553, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2916, in interact_core

self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1980, in draw_screen

renpy.config.screen_height,

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 430, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6938)

rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)

rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render

surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)

cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2983)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 702, in render

File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3445)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in render

child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1093, in render

st, at)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1774, in render

virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 550, in __init__

self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)

File "C:\Users\Desktop\SnowDaze-0.9.20-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 882, in segment

raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)

Exception: u'/i' closes a text tag that isn't open.

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919

Snow Daze: The Music of Winter 0.9.20

4.30 star(s) 122 Votes